The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, I guess we're all loved by our X's in laws :teeth:

Ann, so sorry to hear about your friend, I will keep her in my prayers and you too, of course for all of your other issues

Teri :wave2: back at you ;)

Gail, I can totally relate ;) for me .... same stuff, different issues ....
does that make sense :teeth: cuz I could explain but you would end up wishing I hadn't :lmao:
But I know Ann would follow every word
and I can't express myself either. Just ask ANN, who just got my mess of of a PM :teeth:
But HUGS to you even if just because we miss you here & for everything else too :goodvibes

I think I better hang up now :crazy:

Hi Gail, nice to see you :wave2:
I guess we're all feeling a bit stressed these days.
Well, if we can't have a meet, we;ll just have to have a cyber-group-hug!!

:cheer2: :grouphug: :cheer2: :grouphug:

my brother just called and said my mom fell and they think she broke her hip.
Calgon...take me away............. :sad2:

Oh guys........ANN I hope your mama is okey. I keep wondering this about my mom.......being all of 75 lbs and nothing but skin covering her bones.....I expect it someday.....Hugs to you

Went to Kaitlynns game last night and she was taped and ankle brace on.....It was an exciting game and because of the dampness (dew) the grass was WET....the girls were falling all over the place....skidding at least ten feet when they stopped.....they tied 2-2......Kaitlynn played most of the game again

Goodness...{{{{{hugs}}}}} and prayers all around!!

Nothing really to say...nothing exciting happening...we are almost there with our savings towards the adoption! Everything, money-wise, should be ready to go by the end of October, if not before!! We're just waiting on one more teeny thing before we can definitely be on our way to our daughter!

The hip is broken, but a fairly "simple" one I guess...they operated late yesterday afternoon and she came through it very well. The goal being to do the most tolerable surgery for her to keep her free from chronic pain, because she's not fully mobile anyway. They do expect her to be getting out of bed and putting a little weight onto it as early as today. She's uses a wheelchair for the most part so I assume that means transfers out of bed and such. She'll be int ehre a few more days...then back to teh nursing home so something can get screwed up there again a guess.

Megster and I are heading down today to see her.

Have a good Saturday and thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!

Gee, awfully quiet around here today...where is everybody? Did ya'll all run off to see the mouse w/ out me? Hope everyone is having a great Sunday nigh! :)

WOW!! Was that a weekend that just blew by :eek: :faint:
I never even sat for a minute for 2 days. Did go back to the BIG E Saturday...went very early to beat the crowds.... which I learned this morning was a record beating day. Was out of there by 1. But was there long enough for breakfast and lunch :teeth: And bought eclairs & cookies to bring home :goodvibes And got run over by a dollie :furious: right up and over my ankle :mad: and the guy never even looked back :stir: worse than WDW in the summer :sad2:

Ann, how is your mom doing? I pray that all is well

My eldest son. Jason, just told me yesterday that his work is sending him to Japan for 2 whole weeks. I told him to tell his boss that he needs to bring mommy with him :rotfl2: he can then drop me at Disney Sea and pick me up 2 weeks later :thumbsup2 j/k but I told him to go there and take enough pics to make me feel like I've been there ;) He has to go in December from the 11th thru the 23rd... thats the part he doesn't like :sad2:

you all try really really hard to have a good Monday :thumbsup2

And this is the month that a lot of you go to WDW and not me :sad2:

Mom's surgery went well, she has developed congestion in her lungs thoughm a little pneumonia they think. Putting a damper on her getting moving on that hip. We had a good visit with her SAturday, she was in good spirits.
DD and I went to the apple orchard early SAt before we headed down...it was beautiful and just what we both needed.
Busy yesterday with chores including a pie and some oatmeal choc chip cookies that DD left here...eek...when she headed back to school!! ALso some hours at the new house helping DH with stair/loft railings...

and now I'm running late for work...again..... :rolleyes:

Ann, do tell .... how were the apples up in your neck of the woods? Went to one orchard down here...the one we always go to.. no apples... no macs anyway.... the few others they had were few, small and bruised. So we left and went to another orchard. They limited each person to one small bag that held about 6 or 7 apples and charged $5. I guess the weather this year wasn't good for apples.
It was still enjoyable though. Apple picking can be good therapy :thumbsup2

Glad the surgery went well Ann...continued prayers for her health!

Have not used any oil for heating yet and its Oct 2nd....thats a good thing. But I think we'll need it by the end of the week. Praying prices don't start to rise too much/too quickly again. I DID NOT prepay a 'lock in' price this year. My oil comapny wanted $2.55 per gallon for lock in price. Last week was $2.09 so I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm gambling this year :rolleyes1

The apples were awesome, actually!!
Bought a 1/2 peck bag for $10...mostly macs and cortlands (I like that combination for pie) and a few macouns and a few yellow crispins. We made the pie, DD took a bunch of apples back to school, and I still have half of what we bought left ...for snackin' and some more pies, apple crisp or whatever!!

well I guess your apples did better than ours :confused3

hoping all is well for everyone .....

and have a good day :thumbsup2

My mom has taken a turn for the worse, she had a bronchcoscopy (sp?) late yestrday afternoon and did not tolerate it very well. She was in extreme respiratory distress and they said family should get there, they could not even move her from recovery to ICU at that point. But by the time we got there around 10:30 she had stabilized enough to move to ICU. WE came home, figured we coudl get a few hours in our own beds better than in someone elses. I am heading back down today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter