The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marie are you shocked?

TC nextxyear it is in San Francisco!! I am so excited,and the year after I hear they are giving it to the Yankees, before they year down the House that Ruth built.

Soarin' is awesome. I was really sick when I went to WDW lastyear, but I dragged myself to go, and wasn't disappointed.

Hi Terri, we are good, the twins are 10 and Kassie is 15. How is your daughter, she was such a sweetheart when I saw you last.

Have a great trip Debbie.

Hi all :wave:
Laying low this weekend. Next weekend celebrating my DD's graduation and hosting a party, she received her B.A. in Social Work. Now she will live at home, work and start her Masters.
Have a nice weekend all.

Towncrier said:
Glo and SSB in the same stadium??? We need pictures. :artist:

Sounds like you all had a great time. I should have invited you over for burgers since you were in the neighborhood. Sort of. Maybe the next time the AllStar game is played in Cleveland. (Has it ever been played in Cleveland???)

Funny that you say, Sir... as was SSB's first ever... and a great one! Was year after Jacob's Field opened, and LOTS of fun!

Patrick IL. said:
Hi all :wave:
Laying low this weekend. Next weekend celebrating my DD's graduation and hosting a party, she received her B.A. in Social Work. Now she will live at home, work and start her Masters.
Have a nice weekend all.

Hello, great friend!

PS: Loved the Fried Clam comment, Ms. Pumba! :) Had fantastico ones in Cape Cod!!!

SideshowBob said:
PS: Loved the Fried Clam comment, Ms. Pumba! :) Had fantastico ones in Cape Cod!!!

Ahem. Er, um...ack. SSB.. please do not take offense, sir. But as a Massachusetts born New Englander, I must correct thee.

One goes "down the Cape". Even if one comes "up" from Florida to go "down" the Cape. And one can have fried clams while "down the Cape". One can even have fried clams while "at the Cape". Or even "on the Cape" though that is pushing it. But one is never "in the Cape". OK??? :teeth:
Glad you enjoyed the clams though :lmao:

Hey Shellie....you sure are doing a lot of popping in and out lately! ;) :hug:
How's it going?

Well up here we can actually see a faint glimpse of :sunny: trying to break through this morning. We have had several days of very heavy rain and T-storms.

So it's 9:10 a.m......I'm thinking Debbie is at Expediation Everest right about now!!! :woohoo:

can you imagine some people actually have just the strip of the clam....they dont want the whole thing. geesh...either go all the way for it or dont ....I love a good belly. Now about going down to the Cape or in the cape or by the cape or around the cape. I think last year I went down to the cape. We had a good wait on the bridge but we went DOWN TO THE CAPE.....didnt eat any fried clams there but us Mainers do the clams right too!!
This is so wonderful to see so many friends showing up on the s/d post.....welcome back everyone..... :cool1:

Since this seems to be old home week on the Cheerleader thread - hello, friends! :wave:

Hey, Patrick...my daughter graduated from college this spring, too! She went to school in Dallas, and she decided to stay there and work for a year or so while deciding about graduate school (she majored in Biology). Of course - she is living paycheck to paycheck, but I don't blame her for not wanting to live at home again, cuz I was the same way when I finished college.

I hope all of you with upcoming WDW trips have an awesome time. :)

Hi Nancy!!! How are you!!! Long time no see!

Sun was out for about 5 minutes today down the Cape ;) Oh and Angela my youngest got stung by a jellyfish :(

No WDW for me...I'm going to DisneyLand :)

Hi Mrs. Milo :wave:

NHAnn said:
Ahem. Er, um...ack. SSB.. please do not take offense, sir. But as a Massachusetts born New Englander, I must correct thee.

One goes "down the Cape". Even if one comes "up" from Florida to go "down" the Cape. And one can have fried clams while "down the Cape". One can even have fried clams while "at the Cape". Or even "on the Cape" though that is pushing it. But one is never "in the Cape". OK??? :teeth:
Glad you enjoyed the clams though :lmao:

That is a hoot my friend.. had SSB LOL for real...! :)

Holy cow!! There are LOTS of "newbies" on here!! Well, you're newbies to me anyway! You know, since I'm not an original Cheerleader...:)

Hope everyone's had a nice weekend! One more week of summer classes and I'm done until Fall! Woooo!!!

:rotfl: SSB...:blush:

Hi Nancy! You're right, it does seem like it's "old home week"! :wave:

I forget that you are "adopted" Brandie, it's been so long. :hug: But that's the way it should be.

Busy weekend here ....and a busy workweek coming up.

Have a good one!!

SideshowBob said:
The "always kind" NHAnn!... and great to see Cate (Nancy!) here! :)
Likewise, Mel (SSB)! :)

Hi, Glo! Disneyland is wonderful, too - and generally less humid. :)

LOL, Brandie - who ARE these old folks? ;)

Hi, Ann....I'd love to visit the Cape - from any direction! :teeth: I was in Boston once...in 1977...and have wanted to go back all these years.

Ann- everything is going pretty good actually. I went to Lexington earlier in the week to visit my friend who has the new baby and stayed the night there. Next time I'll actually get to see the baby b/c she is doing really well and Melissa managed to sneak me on the list to be able to get in. Work has been just a little crazy w/ back to school stuff but it goes faster when we're busy so that's good. And best of all, I think the lupus stuff is back under control.

Hi to all the old friends stopping by! Hope everyone, old or new, is having a great night! :)

Last night I caught dear husband of 39 years looking up air for where else.......DISNEY....he wants to go in December so we can go to the MVMCP....so Disney here we come....well after we book the air and then the hotel and then what else.....We have AP's and DDE too....so watch out here I come......and I wont be stupid this time and not have any ressies to eat.....We only got one reservation for Biergarten when we were there for 11 days....so I am soooooo excited.......last year we didnt go at Christmas because of his hunting accident.....

*rubs her eyes* *looks around*

Who are all of these "new" people? :teeth:

Hey there Gloworm, Nancy, Patrick...nice to see ya pop in.

SSB - no tales from the All Star Game, what a shame. hee hee Did you go to the homerun derby? Alot of "newbies" in it! I thought Big Papi would win it though. Oh well. I remember back in the day when my boy Griffey would win the competition.....

When is Debbie due back?

Everyone have a good weekend? We still have Autumn here for a few more days. She is a little stinker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter