The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotto agree with you guys...its been bone chillin cold!! And still again today!

Bring on spring and baseball!!

Hope Avery got to go home Ann!

I guess if Kaitlyn gets to work with animals right for the 1st semester... thats good :thumbsup2

AI is not so great this year :scratchin

Hi everyone, how are you? I feel bad for not keeping in touch with you all. I am a terrible "Swolphin". I really have not been anywhere on the web lately.

Prayers for all that need it. Miss you guys!

Hi everyone, how are you? I feel bad for not keeping in touch with you all. I am a terrible "Swolphin". I really have not been anywhere on the web lately.

Prayers for all that need it. Miss you guys!

No such thing as a terrible Swolphin, Christine!!
We are all pretty guilty of being slacker posters lately..:grouphug:

I miss being here too but you guys are always in my thoughts!!

good morning

and hello Christine ..... good to see you. Betcha you're a lot warmer down there then we are up here ;)

morning ......well almost good afternoon.........I thought it was supposed to warm up here.....but it is still in the single digits and the air is freezing......I mean COLD.......
42 days till Dday......you know Disney day......hahaha.......yes I am looking forward to going someplace and not be worried 24/7
well i will be still worried but only further away......and someone else will be the beck and caller...
hope you are all okey today.......

Good morning TGIF!!!

went out to hockey last night and missed the Idol results show :faint:
and am :thumbsup2 at one and :confused: at the others....
Debbie you liked Sundance didn't you? He wasn't a fave of fine but he's better than Sunjaya :sad2: I liked Jared :confused3 Sabrina was OK too but she wouldn't have lasted much longer I don't think......

happy Friday!

Hello all, at home today again, sore throat & cough first this week then hit by stomach bug. I'm sure my work is just thrilled I missed 3 days this week, but just couldn't make it in today. You all have a great weekend.

I'm feeling better tonight, that extra day home helped. We had sunny & 87 today, summer can't be far behind. :cool1: Hope you're all warming up too.

Mud season starting here today, after a bone-chillin week.

I hope you are all feeling OK and having a good weekend!!

:grouphug:

I thought that Maine was the only state with official mud season........do you ahve black fly season as well?

Nice today and alot of the snow has melted.......YUCK to the muck it makes on poor Megaras white feet..

Dont forget to do the dreaded clock changeover....

39 days until D day......remember that good place down south....

hey, its finally warmer :thumbsup2 but yea...mud season here too. My yard is terrible because my house is L- shaped and my playyard is inside the L... so it doesn't get much sun :rolleyes: Luckily I have a big deck that I take the kids out onto during mud season ;)

BUUUUTTTT my doggie loves the mud :sad2: He's half pug you know and he oinks & snorts like a pig... and he loves mud like a pig ..... maybe thats why they called them pUgs.....anyway he's covered everytime he goes out :rolleyes1 so its also "many bath season" for Ruben

yes Ann, I'm thrilled that Antonella is gone but "America" got the rest all wrong. Sanjaya should be gone and Haley should be gone and I thought Sundance showed some potential and I think he would have improved over the weeks! oh well.... I'm not psyched by any of them. LaKesha and Melinda are great but not really my kind of music..... Maybe Blake will get better over the weeks ...oh there's Chris S ...oh whatever .... not really thrilled :confused3

BUUUUTTTT my doggie loves the mud :sad2: He's half pug you know and he oinks & snorts like a pig... and he loves mud like a pig ..... maybe thats why they called them pUgs.....anyway he's covered everytime he goes out :rolleyes1 so its also "many bath season" for Ruben
:rotfl2:
a classic Mickeyfaniam post :thumbsup2

:lmao:

And yes Marie we have black fly season hear too but I was trying not to think about it....gotta get through the mud season first. And I am comtemplating how many WDW trips I will need to give up in order to have the driveway paved before the next mud season :eek:

I know about the driveway issue.....we have one on each side of the house cause 16 years ago we bought the little house outback and tore that sucker down......so we have two driveways.....and one big muddy back yard.....well its muddy until the frost comes out of the ground........we just picked out the kitchen flooring and will have it installed in the next month or so......have things to do first......the one flooring I wanted .....is cushion soft and it would be dented if we put the oak table on it......the table weighs a ton...solid oak from a hundred years ago...so we are working on it.....takes time to remove the flooring under my feet now....
Hope you are all fine.....I hate mud, black flies and mosquitoes..BUT I DO not like alligators, palmetto bugs and fire ants ......getting shivers just thinking of those bibetts:scared:

mud here mud there.... you guys stop talkng dirty :rotfl2:

pumba said:
I hate mud, black flies and mosquitoes..BUT I DO not like alligators, palmetto bugs and fire ants ......getting shivers just thinking of those bibetts
no the grossest thing of all is SLUGS!! :scared: well I don't like June bugs either...you know ....the ones that CRUNCH when you step on them :scared1:
no even still.....slugs are the worst :crazy2:

OK 1 more dirty post .... :teeth:

another thing about mud season..... nobody wants to walk into the mud to pick up Ruben's droppings ;) And he likes to 'walk' while he 'drops' :confused: do pigs do that too? :mad:
so anyway... my yard starts to look like poop soup :lmao: :rotfl2:

Gee...it's awfully quiet around here. Hope everyone is having a good night.:goodvibes

good morning

I'm just loving this warm weather :cool1: mud & all
and Im also liking it staying light a little later, with the time change...

But my computer didn't change the time over automatically :confused3 it always has before so I'm thinking maybe it will change itself in 3 weeks though, when the time WOULD have changed...before things got changed ;)

Anyone else here have a computer that didn't change over?

back to the dentist this morning...last one, I think, on that root canal

Just stopping in to say HI, hoping for a quick arriving spring up here, it was 72 today. I hope you are all well.

Patrick

Hey there Patrick...nice to see you! OK, is it coincidence that this weekend is St Patrick's Day?? :lmao:

Debbie, my puter changed
We had issues at work with Outlook Scheduler though. Methinks it was our IT Dept though I wouldn't say that out loud there :duck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter