• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The island of misfit toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh i like that! yes lets goes with thatr

ohh soo hey you all wanna see a really old photo of me, this hangs on my cubicle behind me, and everyone at work has seen it, but you guys havn't and matt didn't either when he came to pick me up that one friday in september for a lunch date

zkmr74.jpg

check out how skinny i was, i was like 105 there, 21 or 22 years old.. maybe older i can't remember, and that is kodiak, and no we do not have that carpet anymore,..

Nice pic!

he is 10. he is a samoyed, weighs 72 pounds, he is a big boy!. part of the working and herding group of dogs, the breed comes from alaska, they also are used for pulling sleds..

2qvv7ue.jpg

this is what they look like pulling a sled! kodiak does not do this, he would not dare get his feet dirty or wet or cold...

You could let him wear booties.

thanks DM83!!! i see that photo every day .... and then i go an eat like 4 donuts.... rflol.. The photo suppose to inspire me to get skinny again.. but it's not working.. lol lol lol i know that does not even look like me .. but it was me it says it on my shirt

A true D'oh moment.

So my biggest mistake of the day went like this. I had a netflix movie to drop off. I went to the post office thinkin I would get some business mail but nothing there except another netflix movie. So then when I get home I gather my papers from the passnger seat and there were two netflix dvds there in thier red envelopes.

That's right the new one and the one i was supposed to return. So back to the post office I went.

A true D'oh moment.

So my biggest mistake of the day went like this. I had a netflix movie to drop off. I went to the post office thinkin I would get some business mail but nothing there except another netflix movie. So then when I get home I gather my papers from the passnger seat and there were two netflix dvds there in thier red envelopes.

That's right the new one and the one i was supposed to return. So back to the post office I went.

Well, what did you expect after being in the closet all day!

A true D'oh moment.

UR SUCH A DORK!! :lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::lmao: DUH! matt DUH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter