The Kennedy Documents

I think whatever they're holding back is going to be either potentially embarrassing or harmful to the U.S. and/or other nations. So they're "blacking out" information on the documents over the next six months. Strange.

I thought this was quite interesting:

The below was taken from https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...s-the-wildest-jfk-files/ar-AAu6xIJ?li=BBnb7Kz

And JFK’s real killer was…

The records also reveal a deposition given before the presidential Commission on CIA Activities in 1975 by Richard Helms, who had served as the agency’s director. After a discussion of Vietnam, David Belin, an attorney for the commission, turned to whether the CIA was involved in Kennedy’s killing.

“Well, now, the final area of my investigation relates to charges that the CIA was in some way conspiratorially involved with the assassination of President Kennedy. During the time of the Warren Commission, you were Deputy Director of Plans, is that correct?” Belin asked.

After Helms replied that he was, Belin then asked: “Is there any information involved with the assassination of President Kennedy which in any way shows that Lee Harvey Oswald was in some way a CIA agent or agent…”

Then, suddenly, the document cuts off.

— Ian Shapira

any hidden evidence has long since been detroyed

I agree with low-key. LHO may have done the shooting or some of it, but I believe more people were involved in the planning and/or the shooting. The History Channel recently had a new 6 part documentary investigating LHO's travels before and after the shooting. This was a new documentary.

I wonder how it happened that LHO got a job at Texas Book Depository a few weeks before the event and the motorcade just happened to go by that building?

http://www.history.com/shows/jfk-declassified-tracking-oswald

Last edited:
I'm a conspiracy theorist. After reading, looking at pictures and video evidence I find it very difficult to believe that one man was responsible for the assassination. There's interesting discrepancies in the autopsy and what the first responders, dr.'s, etc gave during their testimony/interviews and what the Warren Commission concluded.

I don't think we'll ever know what really happened, but it will be interesting to get a few more tidbits of information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter