The last time you .....

you never listened to a tape? (not judging, just suprising to me)

ANYWAYS

within the last hour actually, i made some for my daughter.

Last time you saw "Ghostbusters"?

the new one a couple of years ago......why would I listen to a tape? Why is that surprising?

last time you were in a Disney park?

I mean, you knew what Showbiz Pizza was, which means you either grew up or you were an adult during the 1980's, (I grew up during the 80's) and music on cassette was big then. Its suprising to me that you never LISTENED to one if you grew up/ was an adult during that era! (no judgement, its just the first time I've really met someone who has never listened to a tape... besides a kid that is.)

anyways,

about 10 years ago, when my daughter was 8

Last time you ever bought a VHS?

years and years......My kids grew up in the 80's, so or course I know Showbiz. My son had one of his birthday parties there. Never had a need to listen to a tape.

last time you went roller skating?

Huh. Intresting. (forgive me for my bad spelling, I was never exactly a master typer)

last time i went rollerskating, if you mean me doing it, then the last time i did it was in 1989. if your talking about helping someone, then it would be about 11 years ago.

Last time you heard "Guitarzan" by Ray Stevens.

3 days ago...fry's had great sirlon steak special....I don't think air fryer used a a carbon foot print like outside grill.

last time you though about your carbon footprint?

march 9th...our company(/sister/husband ) of three months left and we had cleaned out their tubs, half used, open containers in the fridge...now full of spaethii squash on lower shelf

last time you found a bag of lost candy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter