The last time you .....

never....I know where all the candy is. I buy it, I store it

last time you fried something?

last week in august, 2017, Cascade mountain range water leaves no residue.....whereas the colorado river that hydrates our veggies is loaded with minerals and leaves spots on the car...no one washes the cars with hoses....more carwashes then starbucks/dutch bros here in Yuma....wife actually has a month account on her new car.

last time you received a free coffee from chain store?

never.....I don't drink coffee, so not sure if any was ever offered

When was the last time you ate chocolate covered strawberries?

oh come on...not a fair question or an evaluation of my relationship....I am her 5th husband, she my second wife, she is 5 years older, I am healthy, she is not.....so we argue all the time....2 hours ago on the thickness of the dinner salami appetizers and her not letting me know that she was struggling with her arthritic fingers to open the olives ...it was more of a reprimand then discussion...so I think it borders on an arguement Discussion is equal to " honey will you please" instead of a reprimand on how to cut, where to place, how thick/thin, slamming down the olives can...to me this arguing. as to shoe throwing arguements...my watching the cycle of drying clothes...dryer is broken, does not shut off, so have to use a timer in kitchen in separte building, ...she refuse to use timer...so when I am outside working on business . chores, etc, , i will check in with dryer as it is outside of the house in a shed, cleaning out the lint tray, taking clothes out that just a tad moist., the whole process of using a dryer to cycle with the next load. that was an arugement for sure.

last time you purchase dryer lint fragrant sheets?

not sure about lint sheets.....I use dryer softener sheets and it has been about 6 months.

When was the last time you ate some jelly beans?

oh come on...not a fair question or an evaluation of my relationship....

No judgment from me, it was just a general question, meant in good fun. No need for details, although you do tend to overshare sometimes, Chickapin. ;)

You and your wife sound like a loving, supportive, and normal couple. :flower3:

On a boat?...I live in southern Arizona and have never been on a cruise (gasp), so it's been awhile.
Probably many years ago when I was a teacher chaperone on a 5th grade trip to San Diego. Whale watching, which was amazing, but boy howdy, when they cut the motor and we just bobbed and bobbed and bobbed on the waves...YIKES.

Last time you licked a stamp?

years.....when I do use stamps they are peel-and-stick

last time you were part of a wedding party?

No judgment from me, it was just a general question, meant in good fun. No need for details, although you do tend to overshare sometimes, Chickapin. ;)

You and your wife sound like a loving, supportive, and normal couple. :flower3:
.....which is why is phone conversations are better than the typed word...I was trying to be comical by using vocal sounds by use of typed words.....which I can read and understand that my choice of words was more like an attack/negative.... rather than the jolly intentions of being funny.....and yes I overshare....you folks are all I have here on the southwest border....there is a reason for the 3:10 to Yuma 😍😍😍😍😍

On a boat?...I live in southern Arizona and have never been on a cruise (gasp), so it's been awhile.
Probably many years ago when I was a teacher chaperone on a 5th grade trip to San Diego. Whale watching, which was amazing, but boy howdy, when they cut the motor and we just bobbed and bobbed and bobbed on the waves...YIKES.

Last time you licked a stamp?
from 1981-1984 I was a army journalist at USMA and my barricks were just a few blocks from the Post office and because I read 3 newspapers a day, I always read of new stamp releases, so would go buy sheets,especially of authors, so I still have fragments of those stamps that are close to being 40 years old, when I pick up a new pen-pal, I send lick a stamp of an author on the very first envelope, fear of using them as a novie stamp collector may hijack the envleope.

last time a member of wedding party was august 11, 1985, on the beach of Rockaway, Oregon...made the front page of the local paper....who marries their bride on the sand...feet away from the surf....in Oregon? The odds of that working out are astronomical...that is the wedding....the marriage not so much!!!

last time you picked fruit from a vine or tree?

I want to say late 90's, wife hated the smell of microwwave popcorn...so she was quick to bring out old pot on a burner popcorn machine with lots of oil...the top 5/8 tasted fine, but that which was waiting for the top half to pop was burnt....and of course, if you pour it out of a bowl, the burnt is on top. Eventually son and I cooked microwave when she was out of the house for the night or day.

last time you answered 3 $1,000 answers on jeopardy and the contestants did not know the answer?

oregon has overcome the DMV hurdle by making licesne last 8 years.....so still have the oregon license

last time a patrol officer looked at your drivers license

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter