The LUCKY Muffin Spoke to Me - Halloween at WDW & Summer 2011 at DLR - 01/09/11

BUT, the reason why it's a hopeful right now, is because I checked my email right before I got on the plane yesterday morning. AND, I got my LSAT score! I scored where I needed to score for my top choice schools, so I'm officially working on my applications! (I was a bit hesitant to start them until I got my score as I didn't want to get my hopes up, but I need to knock those out now!!)

YAY!!!!!! Congrats! We told you that you did FINE!!!

So sorry to hear about your DH's grandmother passing away...what a stressful time, for good and not so good things! I hope that the trip gave both of you much needed time to take your mind off of things and relax and have fun. I haven't looked at the pictures yet but I'm going to go do that now!

We got back yesterday (boooo!!!) but had a GREAT trip!!!

I'll hopefully be starting my TR this week, so stay tuned!

BUT, the reason why it's a hopeful right now, is because I checked my email right before I got on the plane yesterday morning. AND, I got my LSAT score! I scored where I needed to score for my top choice schools, so I'm officially working on my applications! (I was a bit hesitant to start them until I got my score as I didn't want to get my hopes up, but I need to knock those out now!!)

Thanks to everyone for all of the great support, advice, etc. over the last few months! We had a great week that I can't wait to share!!
AWESOME news- huge congrats!!! i know what a huge undertaking this was and not many people can do it! you should be super proud of yourself!:goodvibes

can't wait to check out the TR- been enjoying some of the pics on FB!

We got back yesterday (boooo!!!) but had a GREAT trip!!!

I'll hopefully be starting my TR this week, so stay tuned!

Thanks to everyone for all of the great support, advice, etc. over the last few months! We had a great week that I can't wait to share!!

Hey there HeatherBelle! Just saw your post on PrincessInOz's TR and I realized "Hey I met her!" We met on the bus from Animal Kingdom Lodge going to (I think) MK on the 23rd, I chatted with you and your DH pretty much the whole ride.

Look forward to reading your TR - I'll join in!

And congrats on the LSAT scores!

Still quietly lurking.

Congrats on the LSATs, PITA that they are!!! :)

And sympathy to you guys on your loss.

Ok, I'm alive - promise!

December was all over the board for us and had a lot of personal things going on.

But, I'm going to be finishing up my law school apps over the next week, and then will FINALLY start my TR and update this one with DLR planning!

Ok, I'm alive - promise!

December was all over the board for us and had a lot of personal things going on.

But, I'm going to be finishing up my law school apps over the next week, and then will FINALLY start my TR and update this one with DLR planning!

Yay!! :cool1:

Ok, I'm alive - promise!

I'll believe it when I see it! :laughing:

Hey guys,

DH and I have been going through a lot lately, and I'm just not sure if I'm going to be doing a TR this time around. I was hoping to, but I've got a lot of other things going on that need put way ahead of a TR. Hopefully, I'll be able to do some DLR planning in the next few months and will have some more time here once things get sorted out.

I just wanted to thank you all for the opinions/advice/and just listening to my rambling for our WDW trip. I really do love the DIS and have made some GREAT friends through this forum!!!

I'm sorry to those that were writing PTR/TR that I haven't been able to keep up with; I hope you all had (or, will have) a fantastic trip!!

On a more lighthearted and not-as-vague note, I have been stalking the Disney Dooney thread for a LONG time, but just have not felt right buying one with everything else we've had going on. But, a DIS'er was selling her like-new bag for a GREAT price, and she happened to live near me. So, we met up last week, and I'm now the owner of this perfectly, beautiful bag!! (I had to share it here because none of my friends get it and think it's a bit silly. I know you all will understand!!) I haven't been able to take my own pictures yet, but these are a couple from the seller.

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Again, thanks to everyone for following along! Hopefully, I'll be back at some point to update and do a TR. Until then, please feel free to PM me! I'd love to keep in touch!!

Faith, trust, and pixie dust,
Heather

What that bag's in great condition. Is the inside dirty? Or does it show some use?

If not, wow what a deal!

Lucky girl!

Pretty bag!

I hope things are going well for you guys (as well as they can, judging by the vagueness), and I hope to see you around the Dis when you feel like stopping by!

Heather!!! I was just thinking about you today, I meant to email you just to say hi and see how everything is going, but...of course, I got distracted and forgot. :confused3 Hope everything is ok! :goodvibes :hug: Talk to you soon, I'm sure!

I love the Dooney! :lovestruc I bought one on my trip and I LOVE it, I treat it like a baby, carrying it around, trying not to get it dirty or anything...I wasn't even this protective of my first Coach purse! :rotfl:

Keep in touch! :flower3:

Sweettt bag girl!!!!! Hope you guys had a great time! Good luck on everything and D-Land too!

Anna

What that bag's in great condition. Is the inside dirty? Or does it show some use?

If not, wow what a deal!

Lucky girl!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it; she used it once, and decided she had too many bags. She sold it to me for a great price, too.

Pretty bag!

I hope things are going well for you guys (as well as they can, judging by the vagueness), and I hope to see you around the Dis when you feel like stopping by!

Thanks; and, I definitely will!

Heather!!! I was just thinking about you today, I meant to email you just to say hi and see how everything is going, but...of course, I got distracted and forgot. :confused3 Hope everything is ok! :goodvibes :hug: Talk to you soon, I'm sure!

I love the Dooney! :lovestruc I bought one on my trip and I LOVE it, I treat it like a baby, carrying it around, trying not to get it dirty or anything...I wasn't even this protective of my first Coach purse! :rotfl:

Keep in touch! :flower3:

Of course; I emailed you back!

Sweettt bag girl!!!!! Hope you guys had a great time! Good luck on everything and D-Land too!

Anna

Thanks!!!

love the bag- congrats! i have one like it too and love it, but i get weird looks at work whenever i carry it. lol!

sorry we missed each other to gtg - i'll try and send you an email and see when might be a good time to do lunch or something! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter