The LUCKY Muffin Spoke to Me - Halloween at WDW & Summer 2011 at DLR - 01/09/11

So glad the studying is going well, and most of all that you are doing well.

Sorry I haven't been in a while. I've been feeling crappy and been pretty busy at work. And I work out, and once a week I take a class:Abs and buns of steel. And ouch! It hurts!

HHHHHEEEAAATTTTHHHHEEERRR!!!!! (this is me whining :laughing:) WHEEEEEERRRE AAAAAAARRREEE YOOOOUUUUU?!

This studying for the LSAT stuff sucks! I miss you! :rotfl2:

I've been just way to busy to post, but i'm still here!

Let me just say, I'm so sorry about your car! It's just good to hear no one was hurt! All our prayers are with you :goodvibes

Hi, everyone!!!

Just a quick update - I can officially say I take the LSAT this week! (I feel pretty split about that; I'm ready to be done with it, but no one is ever fully ready for this test.)

I promise to post a real update next Sunday!!

Only have to get through Saturday morning/early afternoon, and then I'm on the down-hill slope!!!

And, I got my car back (3 weeks later); it looks just like it did 3-months ago (you know, when I JUST bought it, brand new), and the whole process was really easy; everything was covered entirely by the other company (rental included)! I feel very fortunate for that; I know what a nightmare that can be sometimes.

The other big event I've been working towards is coming up soon, too! We're less than two weeks away from Race for the Cure! I've been trying to push hard for donations, and have gotten a lot of wonderful support!!

Thanks, everyone (again) for sticking with me!

Good luck on the LSAT! (I feel like so many people I know are taking it now or took it last week!) I'm sure you'll do wonderfully. That's great about your car, too. The insurance company sounds amazing to deal with.

Good luck with the LSAT! And with the "race". I know you can do both so successfully. I believe in you. Don't give up!

Good Luck on the LSAT!!!! You will do amazing! You definitely have been working hard with studying.

And good luck with the race! :goodvibes

Good luck on the LSAT! :hug: :yay: I'm sure you are glad that will be out of the way! :rotfl:

And congrats on getting your car back, I'm glad everything got taken care of so easily! :)

(Oh and ps-thank you for thinking of my on FB the other day, it cheered me up a lot! It was a pretty tough week last week! :hug: :flower3:)

Heather... I have been away from the PTR board too long! I missed a lot of your updates, and just read about the accident... so sorry to hear, but glad you are ok and now you even have your car back, phew!

Best of luck on the LSAT!!!

Good luck on the LSAT! I know how dedicated you are, and I know you are going to do great! :hug:

Good luck with Race for the Cure, too!

Yay for getting your car back! That is great! :thumbsup2

I can't believe your trip is only 18 DAYS AWAY! :eek: Where did the time go?! That is so awesome!!

I can't wait for our chat date next Sunday. I am eagerly awaiting a chance to catch up!!

Good luck with everything going on!

Heather, I can't believe how close you guys are to your trip! I'll be sure to post before you leave, but just in case: take lots of pictures, I'm very excitd to see them!!!!!

You're trip is so close.

And you finally passed the LSAT. Time flies, doesn't it?

Thanks for all of the well wishes! I was really hoping to do an actual update last week, but it's been a whirlwind of a week.

We had our last Race for the Cure fundraiser, and then the event was on Saturday. It was WONDERFUL!!!

But, DH's grandma passed away on Thursday night. With everything else that's been going on, I know he's had a whirlwind of a time lately.

And, I'm not even sure if I posted this yet; if I have, pretend that I remembered that?! (My brain has been all over the place.)

DH GOT A JOB!

He's working at an elementary school with a behavioral class; it's not what he originally planned on doing (high school English), but I think what he's doing now is really rewarding and has opened his eyes to a different aspect of teaching.

We were VERY lucky that the school was understanding that we booked this trip MONTHS ago, and that it's paid for already. I was afraid that they would give him a hard time about taking a week off during the middle of the year, but they didn't!

So, now we're trying to wrap up some things before we leave. I have some application work that I need to get done for schools, and of course, the whole packing thing.

WOHO FOR 5 DAYS!!!!

ETA - I COMPLETELY forgot this earlier!! But, I got a new phone, which has the data plan! So, I'll be updating my FB throughout our trip!! (I've tried to post here, and I just haven't gotten the hang of it yet. FB is so much easier.) If anyone would like to follow along (who isn't already on my friend's list), PM me a link to your FB page and I'll add you!!!!

Glad you had a great time at the Race for the Cure! :cool1:

I'm so sorry about your DH's grandmother. :( My DH just went through that last month, it sucks.

Congrats on his job, though, it sounds great! :cool1: That's great that they are letting him take the time off with no problem!

Woo hoo for 5 days!!! :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: So close, I'm so jealous!!! Can't wait to see your FB updates!

:cheer2: Congrats! The hecticness is over! It's all easy riding from here....5 days!!!!!

Also, so happy that the DH found a job! The teaching market is so crazy these days. In my county, there are waiting lists that are years long for people even with masters degrees to teach. He is very lucky to have found a job!

I'm so glad Race for the Cure was a success! I know you worked really hard on it!

I am so so so SO sorry about DH's grandma. :hug: I hope that you guys are doing okay. Please text me or call me if you need anything!

I know I've already talked to both of you about it, but YAY for the job! :thumbsup2 That is such great news!

I can't believe you are only five days away! I hope you have a wonderful fantastic trip!! I can't wait to see your FB updates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter