The Mad Chatters thread Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Cy!!! How are you ya sexy bugger?? :hyper:

PJ!!!! You've returned to us!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! :flower3: Maybe Rob will leave us other chicks alone now!!!! :crazy2: How was your visit?

PJ!!!! You've returned to us!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! :flower3: Maybe Rob will leave us other chicks alone now!!!! :crazy2: How was your visit?

Howdy, master!! I'm happy to see you too, but unfortunately for you I have not returned. I am just checking in from WDW....having a blast!

Hello Cy!!! How are you ya sexy bugger?? :hyper:

Why thanks lady!!! ;)

Don't let Toot see that post - there may be a Chick fight......no wait someone get Toot - I love Chick fights:rotfl:

Bring it on. Sistah!!! That's me in the Canadian Red...whooping you Yankee butt!!!!

I know!! I know!!! Just throw money!!! :p

My smilies could never rival your smilies, master. You are the smilie goddess. I could take you though, smilies aside.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.gif

F4LA

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

1.gif

B,T,S, Thank You all so much!!!! I was flipping out!!!! My family was thrilled!!!! I will talk to you all tonight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter