The Mad Chatters thread Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixiePop

<marquee><font color=blue>I am SO in a smiting moo
Oooooo, yummy! ARe you portugese?

The DIS is the same as always, getting kinda slow on MC lately. We missed you!

Hi Shirley!! How's it going, lady? :grouphug:

Ooooo, PJs are the BEST. I don't blame you for not wanting to do anything. If I didn't have to go pick up DH I wouldn't go anywhere either!! :p

Yea...I'm exhausted and it's only Monday.:rolleyes2

Edited by the DIS Moderator team to add:

This is Part 16 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162941

I don't wanna cook tonight! I don't have anything to cook anyway, so I think tonight might be a Subway night.

Oooooo, yummy! ARe you portugese?

The DIS is the same as always, getting kinda slow on MC lately. We missed you!

Umm no one of her xboy friends was and dessert recepies are the BEST...at least this one is...

i am as blonde as they come

sure ya did ...:crazy2:

Hiya steph :wave2:

Umm no one of her xboy friends was and dessert recepies are the BEST...at least this one is...

i am as blonde as they come

sure ya did ...:crazy2:

Hiya steph :wave2:

You're blonde like me, huh? No wonder we are pals! :hug:

PSP, what are you having for dinner?

:scared: Drat...I just got up to turn the light on and nearly got knocked on my tushie. The static in the house is horrible. I made chicken and noodles for dinner tonight...there is some left if anyone would like some.:coffee:

For what? innapropriate smilies? ;)

Okay, I'm super cold and I can't get warm. I'm gonna go take a hot bath before I have to go pick up DH. Are you gonna be on later, E?

not sure but if not i will chat with ya later!! :wave2: :drive: :drive:

:scared: Drat...I just got up to turn the light on and nearly got knocked on my tushie. The static in the house is horrible. I made chicken and noodles for dinner tonight...there is some left if anyone would like some.:coffee:

Oooo, me! I want some!! I like your siggy, Shirley. Very cute. And Tink is my favorite!! :thumbsup2

Happy late b-day PSP! (That was you right? My brain hurts)

How is everyone!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter