The Mad Chatters thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim, you read back?

Joker...............maybe, I'm not too sure. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I just disappeared from the DIS...............I'm fairly sure it would go on without me............

Hi Tricia! :Pinkbounc

Jo, figured you just went to your other thread......... :wave2:

paigevz said:
Kim, you read back?

Joker...............maybe, I'm not too sure. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I just disappeared from the DIS...............I'm fairly sure it would go on without me............

Hi Tricia! :Pinkbounc

Jo, figured you just went to your other thread......... :wave2:
Yes I was reading back. How did ya know? And if you leave the DIS I will hunt you down and drag you back!! :rolleyes1

so does anyone have a clue about the celebs and the big news?

there have been so many postings , I lost track!

paigevz said:
:guilty: Thats a sad thought. I am pretty sure all the chatters would miss you and come looking for you. We would bring out the hounds..........you can run but you can't hide. :teeth:

MUFFYCAT said:

I read it the first day. Now I don't even know what's going on over there. I figure when something is announced we'll hear about it. :confused3

MUFFYCAT said:

I missed it all. Whats the scoop?

willis37862 said:
:guilty: Thats a sad thought. I am pretty sure all the chatters would miss you and come looking for you. We would bring out the hounds..........you can run but you can't hide. :teeth:

very nicely said! :goodvibes

willis37862 ..........you can run but you can't hide. :teeth:[/QUOTE said:
1.gif

dolphinrescuegirl said:
Yes I was reading back. How did ya know? And if you leave the DIS I will hunt you down and drag you back!! :rolleyes1
Because you KNEW things........... ;)

Relax, I'm not going anywhere................ ;)

I mean, you guys would miss me for a few days, but don't posters just drop off all the time? There were posters on this thread a few months ago and they aren't around here anymore................

paigevz said:

I mean, you guys would miss me for a few days, but don't posters just drop off all the time? There were posters on this thread a few months ago and they aren't around here anymore................
Yes they do but your different because we like you!

paigevz said:
Are you saying that chatters disappear and are never heard from again..... :scared: I think I will just :tiptoe: away before it happens to me......

paigevz said:

But I'm still here! Yay!!! Aren't you glad I'm still around Paige!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter