The Mad Chatters thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

paigevz

<font color=blue>I work on the other side<br><font
momrek06 said:
K-3 is polo and dockers
4-8 is dress shirt/tie/dockers
9-11 is polo or dress shirt/tie AND mandatory sweater (v-neck over head) dockers
12 is polo or dress shirt/tie AND mandatory varisty sweater (opens in front) dockers

And SENT HOME if you were not in proper uniform.

I am not sure what the girls wore...jumpers and skirts!

Looked so neat all the time. :teeth:

We call parents if it's a BIG uniform issue...............if it's just the wrong color, we have a uniform closet. They change and then change back at the end of the day.

We have broadcloth pants (Dockers, but doesn't have to be that brand) in navy and khaki..........also walk shorts. The girls can wear skorts or jumpers. There's also a uniform plaid for them. I was on the uniform committee and picked our plaid!

They wear polos or Oxfords.............polos in white, red, light blue or navy.........the navy was added because they couldn't seem to get it that it was only light. Oxfords in white or light blue. Girls can wear Peter Pan collared button-downs with red or navy piping.

We also have red embroidered sweaters, or they can wear any solid sweater in class in our colors.

Edited by the DIS Moderator team to add:

This is Part 8 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162941

Is it just you and me now Paige???????
Are you scared??? :teeth:

Nah, you're all bark and no bite................. ;)

Sorry..........was just cheating on you a little.................. ;)

Hey, why do you suppose nobody else sent me the little Pooh blessing, anyway? :confused3

I see some that put how many times in their siggies, and they've got MULTI-blessings!

paigevz said:
Sorry..........was just cheating on you a little.................. ;)

Hey, why do you suppose nobody else sent me the little Pooh blessing, anyway? :confused3

I see some that put how many times in their siggies, and they've got MULTI-blessings!
They probably think everyone else already sent you one......thats what I always think. :)

Thanks. I don't need the number, just need to know somebody cares!!!! ;)

paigevz said:
Thanks. I don't need the number, just need to know somebody cares!!!! ;)
Well I do!!! :) I think a bunch of others do to.

willis37862 said:
They probably think everyone else already sent you one......thats what I always think. :)

that's what i thought also. i came to the thread and saw everyone

had it, so i didn't send any out.

my blessing came from the ladies thread. :teeth:

i disappeared because DD was using the computer.

Let me do a shout out while there are just a few people here. That way I won't miss anyone.

Paige
Nichole
Kim
Joanne

:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter