The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

. . . I'd love to see one of those big aft balcony rooms and a navigator's verandah.

Most of those are Handicap Accessible, so usually only reserved by people with physical or mental needs for one. Or sometimes GTY pax are placed in one in the last weeks prior to the cruise. (ETA to clarify the big aft balcony rooms..... navigator's verandah's are mostly not HA)

I attend the Pirate Invasion of Belmont Pier today and while attending this event I kept thinking about our pirate night for our upcoming cruise. I purchased a few tshirts that I will consider for our cruise.

Is it just me, or does it seem Disney sells more GTY rooms than confirmed room numbers. Seems like half our Dis cruisers are in a GTY. It will be interesting to see who gets their room assignment first.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I would like to join the stateroom tour/poker. The link on the first (or second) page to join doesn't seem to work. I am also attending the Hard Rock Cafe meet, but noticed you don't have my name or room number. It's Liesbeth and 6321. Please add me to early dining adult as well.

I will post details and a link to sign up for the Cabin Crawl / Poker run within the next week. It has and continues to be a crazy week at work, so I am a bit behind.

Thank you all for understanding.

I would like to join the stateroom tour/poker. The link on the first (or second) page to join doesn't seem to work. I am also attending the Hard Rock Cafe meet, but noticed you don't have my name or room number. It's Liesbeth and 6321. Please add me to early dining adult as well.

Hoi Liesbeth,

Voor de Hardrock Meeting kan je Michael Woodnam(mdwoodman) een pm sturen.

Wil je bij iemand de Dis aan tafel zitten?

Anyone else doing these?

The one thing I haven't decided is St. Maarten. I was just going to get a cab to a beach (Orient or Maho) but I saw that there are 2 other ships in port with us that day, a Carnival ship and the world's largest cruise ship, Allure of the Seas, so I think things will be busy and I may pre-book an excursion. Has anyone else booked anything interesting in St. Maarten or have any suggestions? We have been there before but didn't go on any ship excursion.

I'm doing nothing in Antigua or St Kitts as done tours in both before and just think I'll hang out in the port. With St Maarten I went for the Two Flags Tour (adult only) as went to Maho beach previously and thought I'd see a bit of the island this time. Also had a fair amount of shopping time looking at it.

The bit on the front page is no longer happening as the person organising it isn't cruising any more and doesn't seem to be replying to pm's on here!

I will post details and a link to sign up for the Cabin Crawl / Poker run within the next week. It has and continues to be a crazy week at work, so I am a bit behind.

Thank you all for understanding.

Thanks for sorting this! Just glad someone took it over!

Anyone who is flying out of the US the day we land, on the ESTA you just need to put "In transit" in the section asking about where you are staying in the US. Just wanted to let people know as it was something I hadn't thought about until last week and just found the official answer for it!

Thank you so much Gizmo1554, we will be among the ones who will fly out USA (would have loved to stay longer, but unfortunately, we will have to go back to France).
In Saint Marteen, I wonted so badly to do the sea trek, but everyone else in my group wanted to do the Rhino Rider, so I chose to join them. But I'm still a little bit disapointed about this because it seemed so incredible! Has someone already done the Rhino Rider and can reassure me with my choice?
I would have like to take the two tours, but it wasn't possible with DCL...

GastorMominNC, my boyfriend will take the 4X4 tour too, I wonder if I should join him. Currently, I choose the Rainforest tour.

Have a nice day, time is flying by now!

Please look at the LINKED DINING list.
:magnify::thumbsup2:surfweb:

Let me know if you have any changes, if I forgot you or accidentally deleted you.:thumbsup2

Please send me your reservation number if you haven't already!

ALSO: Is Katypop still on this trip???

Thanks

Please look at the LINKED DINING list. :magnify::thumbsup2:surfweb: Let me know if you have any changes, if I forgot you or accidentally deleted you.:thumbsup2 Please send me your reservation number if you haven't already! ALSO: Is Katypop still on this trip??? Thanks

I think I had katypop on my champagne girls and she cancelled

We are recent additions and plan on being at the Hard Rock to meet everyone. We are TOJAM (TC, Jamie, Callen and Kinsey). Thanks so much. TC

....In Saint Marteen, I wonted so badly to do the sea trek, but everyone else in my group wanted to do the Rhino Rider, so I chose to join them. But I'm still a little bit disapointed about this because it seemed so incredible! ....

I'm sorry that I'm not going to help you feel better because I can tell you SeaTrek is AMAZING! We did it in Grand Cayman. Even my 78 year old (at the time) grandmother went. It was the most amazing experience I've ever had under/on top of the ocean. We were also fortunate to have other DISers with us, so before we headed down, we agreed to take photos of one another and exchange them when we got back home. It was simply an unbelievable experience! Keep working on your group to see if they might change their minds!!

Anyone have a travel agent that does Princess? We have been using DU, and our agent says she does not. I can probably just use cruise compete to find one, but thought I would ask for a rec first?

I'm sorry that I'm not going to help you feel better because I can tell you SeaTrek is AMAZING! We did it in Grand Cayman. Even my 78 year old (at the time) grandmother went. It was the most amazing experience I've ever had under/on top of the ocean. We were also fortunate to have other DISers with us, so before we headed down, we agreed to take photos of one another and exchange them when we got back home. It was simply an unbelievable experience! Keep working on your group to see if they might change their minds!!
OMG, I watched the company's video online. I think I'd have a panic attack!!! I had to take deep breaths just watching it :goodvibes

To all those participating in or wanting to join our Candy Swap - the closing date is Thursday, July 3rd. I am hoping to have a spreadsheet out to all participants by Sat. or Sun. with all the information you have provided me with. I will not include your last names.
Thanks...Caroline

OMG, I watched the company's video online. I think I'd have a panic attack!!! I had to take deep breaths just watching it :goodvibes

The mind certainly can play tricks on you with this excursion. I cannot deny that as I was descending down the ladder on the back of the boat that I was having second thoughts, but knowing I had control to walk back up the steps and people were there to help me brought some comfort. Once I knew I was 100% under the surface, noticed that I breathed, and saw no water filling my helmet, I was hooked! I cannot wait to do it again someday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter