The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

Some people missed the original post so I will let everyone know again. The groups that everyone received on the 1st day were to give you a better idea of how many would be in your group but I did say that some changes may happen in the following days............... Please check the lists again if you printed it out one the 1st day and haven't looked at it since..........

Sarah, thank you again for all your efforts! I KNOW it's a huge undertaking! I'm glad you're spreading the news to check the lists again as I'm sure I wasn't the only one who missed that there could be more people added, not just removed. :)

I am in Group F and "Jsails" is also represented in our group with 3 staterooms and a total of 7 adults :confused:
Not sure, if their travelparty is 6 staterooms in total or if they mistakenly appear twice.

Oh...hold on...they maybe participating in more than just one group? :confused3

It is quite possible that they asked to be included on everyone's list. As you can see from the note above, go with the list that is published in Google docs as Sarah knows those are accurate!

It is quite possible that they asked to be included on everyone's list. As you can see from the note above, go with the list that is published in Google docs as Sarah knows those are accurate!
I already checked my group F list. :)
I was just confused, when the username, which was also added to my group subsequently, showed up with another group. I am already on the limit (luggage and logistics wise) with the FE gifts for just one group, so it never(!) came to my mind, that anyone has enough space to participate in more than just one group :rotfl:

I totally trust in Sarah :thumbsup2 She is doing an awesome job! THANK YOU!

Oh yes, thank you so much, we would be so glad to see your pictures!

I selected photos from our SeaTrek experience in Grand Cayman that show fun, beauty, and hopefully assurance. You'll see the ladder that you walk down from the back of the boat, one of the guides blowing a "ring" as he lays on the bottom, and my mom and grandmother playing a game with the toy torpedo.

Speaking of the ladder, the helmet is put on you by someone on the boat as you start to descend down the ladder. Once your shoulders are at the water's surface, they start to put the helmet on your shoulders. It weighs 80 pounds, so with the water pressure, there really is no way it can tip off. You can also tell your traveling party that during the safety session, they tell you how to use certain hand signals so if you NEED UP AND OUT, they will immediately be by your side to help.

On a related note, I'm not sure if you're staying in San Juan after the cruise, but I know San Juan also has a Sea Trek experience.

PS: My apologies for the varying sizes of photos! It's just too much effort to go back and make them all the same!

Thank you so much Buckeye Gal! I'm so lost with all the choices! In fact, I think I wanted to do everything! All seems so great!
On Malaga day, I'll be doing the Alhambra tour.
On Teneriff day, I'm going on the volcano, but my fiance is going to the water park with my best friend and her husband.
On St John, we agreed on the lobster cruise.
On St Marteen, they all want to do the rhino rider, but I'm affraid I'll regret the Sea Trek and on St Kitts, I signed for the Rainforest walk, my Aunt for the Zipline safari, my fiance for the 4X4 and my best friend and her husband for the train tour.

What did you choose?
Are going to tour the place with Disney or by yourself?

I don't have all my plans made yet, but here's what I have thus far.

Malaga: Mamas & Tapas (DCL)
Tenerife: Teide And The Garden Of The Valley (DCL)
St. John's: Reef Riders Adventure (DCL)
St. Maarten: not sure yet, but it will not be with DCL
St. Kitts: island tour with Tangerine Tours; doing this on my own as DCL charges something like $70/pp and the research I did said you the very same tour company will be at the dock for $25; I highly considered the rainforest walk, too, so I'm anxious to hear what you thought of it (if you do it!)

I already checked my group F list. :)
I was just confused, when the username, which was also added to my group subsequently, showed up with another group. I am already on the limit (luggage and logistics wise) with the FE gifts for just one group, so it never(!) came to my mind, that anyone has enough space to participate in more than just one group :rotfl:
Some of us are just crazy that way! :goodvibes

I just want to point out (and it should actually make you feel better), that if you arrive 10 weeks from now you'll miss the ship!!! We sail 9 weeks from Saturday!!

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT! I totally miscounted!! Yeah!

I can't believe how close it is! I booked this cruise 16 months at, so 9 weeks is nothing!:cool1:

I am in Group F and "Jsails" is also represented in our group with 3 staterooms and a total of 7 adults :confused:
Not sure, if their travelparty is 6 staterooms in total or if they mistakenly appear twice.

Oh...hold on...they maybe participating in more than just one group? :confused3

they are in all groups. there are quite a few people doing more than one group

I just want to point out (and it should actually make you feel better), that if you arrive 10 weeks from now you'll miss the ship!!! We sail 9 weeks from Saturday!!

I can't believe how close it is! I booked this cruise 16 months at, so 9 weeks is nothing!:cool1:

:rotfl: Now that's one error you cannot be disappointed to see or accept the correction!! :woohoo:

:fish: After literally brainstorming for about 10 months on what I wanted to do for FE gifts, I finally bit the bullet and ran with a brand new idea yesterday. Supplies are on order, so there's no turning back! What I really really wanted to do would have been something for every household as it cannot be shared, and in some cases, that meant more than one household per stateroom. With over 25 households (plus over 10 extras for other key people), it was just going to be too bulky and heavy for this trip. So I'll have to wait for a shorter domestic cruise to execute that idea. :-( Oh well. It's yet another reason to book another cruise! :)

Okay - thanks to all of you who got back to me. An amazing number of you were on DCL cruises and that is why you didn't respond at first. :goodvibes

Here is who I have not heard back from yet to confirm the chocolate tasting:

(2) (mug318ca) ,

mug318ca is in my FE group, so I think (hope) that they are still on this cruise.

Okay - thanks to all of you who got back to me. An amazing number of you were on DCL cruises and that is why you didn't respond at first. :goodvibes

Here is who I have not heard back from yet to confirm the chocolate tasting:

(1) Arlenesp ()
(2) (TeamH5),
(2) (mug318ca) ,

(2) (JimmyL47),
(1) (gesamom) .....

mug318ca is in my FE group, so I think (hope) that they are still on this cruise.

GatorMomInNC, I'm not sure if you are on Facebook or not or if you've tried using that medium to gain attention, but I do see that Anne (mug318ca) is in the "original" Facebook group. I know that sometimes PMs on Facebook end up in the Other folder, but it may be worth a try. I didn't try to look up the others, so that may be a potential tool to use for them, too.

I'm excited to find out that the owner of my TA will be joining us on our cruise. I've been on a few cruises with the owner of my TA and I enjoy learning more about his business, taking his advice on what to see at particular ports and providing feedback on my travel experiences.

I really fancy doing the water park in Tenerife but I don't know if any waterpark is worth £330 for 4 :scared1:

I've always enjoyed playing bridge on the various cruises I have been on - mainly with Celebrity and Cunard. I believe DCL do not have a bridge host or tutor on board so any play is informally organised.
Is anyone interested in playing?
Martin

Sarah
we are planing to do the same, i have doubts with excursions , since we heve 3 kids, tours sometimes are boring and spain is nice and easy to do it with Hop on and hop off bus.
i have the same doubt!
I already bought the bus for barcelona and the entrance to the sagrada familia, because the ques are looong!

still thinking on the tours!:good vibes

Glad its not just me uming and ahing over this decision!

lol that made me laugh (although I'll admit for a month I thought I had counted wrong and I had an extra week to work! :cool1:

I really fancy doing the water park in Tenerife but I don't know if any waterpark is worth £330 for 4 :scared1:

Definitely not worth that! I went as a kid and it was nice but from photos online it definitely has grown but isn't overly themed and I wouldn't pay that much for Typhoon lagoon and that is awesome!

I've always enjoyed playing bridge on the various cruises I have been on - mainly with Celebrity and Cunard. I believe DCL do not have a bridge host or tutor on board so any play is informally organised. Is anyone interested in playing? Martin

I am interested in learning if anyone is willing to take on that task.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GatorMomInNC, I'm not sure if you are on Facebook or not or if you've tried using that medium to gain attention, but I do see that Anne (mug318ca) is in the "original" Facebook group. I know that sometimes PMs on Facebook end up in the Other folder, but it may be worth a try. I didn't try to look up the others, so that may be a potential tool to use for them, too.
Been having a busy start to the summer and have neglected this board for a while. I just responded to the PM in the affirmative. We are still going and still want to taste some delicious chocolate.

:fish: After literally brainstorming for about 10 months on what I wanted to do for FE gifts, I finally bit the bullet and ran with a brand new idea yesterday. Supplies are on order, so there's no turning back! What I really really wanted to do would have been something for every household as it cannot be shared, and in some cases, that meant more than one household per stateroom. With over 25 households (plus over 10 extras for other key people), it was just going to be too bulky and heavy for this trip. So I'll have to wait for a shorter domestic cruise to execute that idea. :-( Oh well. It's yet another reason to book another cruise! :)

I am so excited because I actually have my FE's completed!! The downside to this is that I keep seeing things and thinking "that would be a good FE gift"!!! :lmao: I just have to restrain myself for 9 weeks!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter