• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Magic is on the web cam now!!!

But, isn't she beautiful?

What time does she set sail??

I know, I know.....I SHOULD know the answer to that, especially since we only have 328 days to go! ;)

Karen

Originally posted by KarenB
What time does she set sail??

I know, I know.....I SHOULD know the answer to that, especially since we only have 328 days to go! ;)

Karen

She pulls out to sea at 5pm.

I must have jinxed it. This is the first time that we have remembered to look it up on Saturday. It was so much nicer earlier. Hope that Rae made it home before the change.

It hasn't refreshed since 5:16. ??? The 2 palms one is as of 5:23.

The ship probably had to reload all the shrimp after Rae's cruise.

Steve aka suiteman :D

They're probably still trying to get Rae OFF the ship....

this is a riot, see all those people on the beach, in front of the two palms webcam?? lol

it would really freak them out if we could all wave back.... wonder if they realize exactly HOW many people are watching them... are they Dis-ers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter