• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Magic is on the web cam now!!!

I was just wondering what all those folks are doing down there in front of the cam! LOL!

And the Magic is still in port as of 5:41... wonder what's the matter? Yet another reason to have late seating -- all those early seating people are either going to have to miss the sailaway party to get ready, or be late for dinner!

-gina-

Still at the pier! Shrimp or no shrimp what's up? Maybe someone pasted a picture of the Magic over the camera and it really has left already!

I wonder if the weather is playing a part in the Magic's late departure???? I know that Disney will hold the ship if people who purchased air through them are held up....I keep wondering if some poor family's flight was delayed due to weather. But, then again, they probaby ARE just replenishing the shrimp...hehehe

5:48 still sitting there! Has the weather been bad all day? I wonder if they're waiting for late arriving passengers.

I captured the photo of the people waving to the two palms cam I just uploaded it to my DIS Photo Gallery account, once it is approved, I will post it here for those who did not get to see it!!!

You are probably right, I'm sure Rae might be holding up the departure this Saturday. Maybe the people in this photo are cheering her on, is that Rae's voice in the background I hear chanting, "Heck No, I Won't Go!!!"

Does it get delayed often? We have early seating so we would just have to miss the party. I'm sure they have been partying it up all day. :)

I've been checking on and off all day, and the weather for the most part has been miserable at the port. I'm sure flights might have been delayed.

and it's not leaving. Well at least they are on the ship. I want to be there but have to want til Oct.

It's kinda funny that we're all sitting here watching this picture that only changes every 7 minutes! Do any of us have a life???

Wonder what time it will get out of there?

Karyn

ARG!!! Where did it go?!?!? Does this mean something is getting ready to happen?

Well, that's an hour of my life I'll never get back...I think I need to go get one! (A life, that is);) :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by PMelhorn
she off! lol
sorry

My fault, it's the Buckaroo's Dad coming out in me again, LOL!!! Bad Andy, Bad Andy!!! LOL!!!

Looks like the two palms cam is stuck at 18:14:23 anyone else have that same time on their screen?

Originally posted by noseybuddy
Yep, my screen says the same time.

Thansk, at least I know it isn't my computer!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Thansk,

Hmmmm.....someone getting so excited that they're hitting the wrong key.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter