• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Magic is on the web cam now!!!

Originally posted by xABearx
Hmmmm.....someone getting so excited that they're hitting the wrong key.....

Did I do that again??? I do that all the time, this time I didn't hit Preview Reply first, and I got caught!!!

Here are the people enjoying themselves in front of the two palms cam this evening.

622palms.jpg

Alittle update....just off the Magic today. While I was flying out at around 4:30pm, there were still DCL reps waiting for flights to arrive. I'm sure that's why the departure was delayed. I can vouch for Rae. There's still plenty of shrimp left on the ship!!!!

Thanks for the info! Guess that it pays to make your resies for flights thru DCL sometimes. Of course that really stinks when you have the kids ready to Partay!!!

My brother and his wife sailed with me last week. Their flight was delayed and they barely made it on the ship by 5pm. We sailed on time. However, they definitely wouldn't have made it w/o Disney transfers. I would suggest transfers or flying a day or two early.

Yep, that's the main reason we changed our flight from Saturday morning to Friday afternoon, a lot less stress that way!!!

Thanks for the information, my DW tried calling Rae's house last evening around 8pm and didn't get any answer, I figured flights might have been delayed b/c of the weather.!!!

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the picture of the wavers at two palms. That's hilarious. I wonder if they are Dis'ers.:teeth:

I don't know if they are DIS'ers or not but, I received an e-mail from Jim at two palms. I am attaching his note below:

Andy,

That is pretty funny -- thanks for sharing it. They must have done exactly what you said, because that is about the only way to find it, as the camera is invisible from the beach. Still, there are a few determined locals who have figured out that they can do a low budget teleconference by standing in front of the camera...

Are you planning a cruise soon? The local water has been downright frigid (due to a deep ocean upwelling). The ocean here was actually 59 or 60 degrees Fahrenheit today -- colder than the coast of Maine, I would guess. That shouldn't affect the cruises, however, because the cold water is only a local near shore phenomenon.

Anyway, thanks again.

Regards,

Jim
www.twopalms.com

P.S. If you use the direct URL for our web cam image, you should know that it will soon be changing from http://www.twopalms.ns4ua.com/jpg/beach2.jpg

I will try to shoot you an e-mail when I do this to let you know the new location. The domain name www.twopalms.com will remain the same.

WOW, my pool is warmer right now than their ocean water down there!!! Glad Jim got a kick out of the picture!!!

I booked my cruise through Disney, flight included. Doesn't Disney booked their passengers on the earliest flights to avoid situations like this. It is my understanding that the ship will only wait for passengers who booked air through Disney. It this correct? I won't know what my flight times are until I get my DOCS. Don't even know what airline. When I booked this cruise they couldn't tell me any of that info. I was assuming that it would be an early flight in order to make it to the ship in plenty of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter