The "Many savings, No boys Allowed!" PTR

In order to stop me buying everything in sight this weekend, I have given myself a list of merchandise I am allowed to buy. It's all things I need and will use when I come home, or gifts for friends and family. It's also a fairly general list, eg. a hoodie, but not what kind of hoodie. It means I still get the fun of shopping and all the choices available, but without bankrupting myself. Let's see if I stick to this one!! Shopping list A hoodie for rehearsals A mug for work A Tumbler with a straw for cold drinks at work Another tumbler, requested by my colleague (Belle or Minnie mouse themed if possible) Sweets/cake for the office Something for mum (based on her favourite character) Something for dad (preferably to do with baloo) Something for my cousin's sons (ideally cars themed) An umbrella for, well rain. XD A fridge magnet to make my new flat feel like home 1 ride photo to put up in my flat for happy memories 1 character plushie, to add to my growing collection Hopefully I will not be tempted to buy more than this! Ok, I have to be up in 6 hours so I am going to bed! TOMORROW!!

Well you're there right now having an amazing time! But this last bit made me laugh! I have a strict shopping list this time around too!!!

C x

Lord, I just realized I never did a TR for this! I still ahve all the photos and I'm working on editing the footage for our Youtube channel, so I'mma put that up at some point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter