The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

@bananasplitkids this is a no spoilers thread so I’m not sure what the timeline is for reveals. Just an FYI!

On the DIS, when a show airs in the Eastern time, those of us watching are able to talk about it. Every other time zone needs to stay away until it airs in their time zone if they don't want to read what happens. That's the way we've always do it.

On the DIS, when a show airs in the Eastern time, those of us watching are able to talk about it. Every other time zone needs to stay away until it airs in their time zone if they don't want to read what happens. That's the way we've always do it.

As the host of this thread, I’d like there to be no spoilers until all time zones have seen the show. However, I do agree that if you haven’t watched yet, you risk seeing something by coming to this thread.

My cable is out and I can’t stream anywhere so I’ll be looking at this thread later to see who won. I’m am sad to see the actual unmaskings.

As the host of this thread, I’d like there to be no spoilers until all time zones have seen the show. However, I do agree that if you haven’t watched yet, you risk seeing something by coming to this thread.

My cable is out and I can’t stream anywhere so I’ll be looking at this thread later to see who won. I’m am sad to see the actual unmaskings.

Exactly which time zone are you talking about? West Coast? Hawaii? That's why it becomes the responsibility of each individual poster to stay away until they see the show. Once a show airs, the details are no longer considered a spoiler. Spoilers traditionally means ADVANCE Spoilers. As in info about the next week or what is not in the current show.

BTW, if (general) you don't want to know what is happening on a show on the DIS as it airs in Eastern Time, stay away from:

The Bachelor(ette)
Dancing With The Stars
Top Chef
Project Runway

These are only some of the show threads here and other p;aces on the Internet which have the same definition of Spoilers.

I'm done. Out of here. We can't talk about it when we watch it. We can't mention any details we might know about a specific star, because someone else doesn't know enough and thinks the info is only gotten through Googling it, so that is deemed a spoiler. Too many restrictions on this show's thread. :sad2:

Last edited:
Exactly which time zone are you talking about? West Coast? Hawaii? That's why it becomes the responsibility of each individual poster to stay away until they see the show. No spoilers traditionally means ADVANCE Spoilers. Like info about the next week. Not when it airs live when it hits the east coast.

BTW, if you don't want to know what is happening on a show on the DIS as it airs in Eastern Time, stay away from:

The Bachelor(ette)
Dancing With The Stars
Top Chef
Project Runway

These are just some of the shows here. There are others who do the same thing.

I'm done. Out of here. We can't talk about it when we watch it. We can't mention any details we might know about a specific star, because someone else doesn't know enough and thinks the info is only gotten through Googling it, so that is deemed a spoiler. Too many restrictions on this show's thread. :sad2:

Right, once it airs ET, it’s not a spoiler anymore. You might as well stay off the internet period.

Also, I don’t know how some of you nailed these obscure contestants. Rumer Willis? And the winner?

Just my opinion, I feel like some of the “predictions” on here were spoilers.

Also, I don’t know how some of you nailed these obscure contestants. Rumer Willis? And the winner?

Just my opinion, I feel like some of the “predictions” on here were spoilers.

Rumor Willis because I consider her family Hollywood royalty. Then there was the Empire reference, the Chicago reference, and what cemented it for me was the envelope that had “Blue Moon” on it which is a reference to her dad’s tv show.

TPain because of the autotune reference in week one. Maybe it’s because of the closed captioning, but it even said “auto tune” and I knew it was referring to
TPain.

I’m sorry if my obscure knowledge seemed like “spoilers” to you.

I did google heights when they were shown in week 1. And I did google how many Grammys Gladys Knight had won.

I knew it was Rumer Willis from the voice and body language...the clues only cemented my guess.

Everyone else i guessed from clues.

I thought that too. But, it still doesn't sound like him. And would he sing a song saying, "Let me see you shake your tail feather?"

I knew it when he sang the greatest showman, because it’s more of a broadway musical type song. I only know him from Joseph and Mulan. I don’t really know any of the Donny and Marie stuff.

Joseph was one of the first broadway shows I saw (along with Phantom) when I was maybe 10-11 when it was on in the early 90s with him playing Joseph. I’ve loved broadway shows ever since and even though it’s not really my kind of story it’s always been one of my favorites so that Donny Osmand voice I’d know anywhere lol.

Rumor Willis because I consider her family Hollywood royalty. Then there was the Empire reference, the Chicago reference, and what cemented it for me was the envelope that had “Blue Moon” on it which is a reference to her dad’s tv show.

TPain because of the autotune reference in week one. Maybe it’s because of the closed captioning, but it even said “auto tune” and I knew it was referring to
TPain.

I’m sorry if my obscure knowledge seemed like “spoilers” to you.

I did google heights when they were shown in week 1. And I did google how many Grammys Gladys Knight had won.

I said obscure contestants, not obscure knowledge. Your posts never crossed my mind. I appreciate fair guesses and discussions.

Early in the thread, after one performance, I saw (what turned out to be) an accurate list of contestants ranging in ages and backgrounds. Impressive to be that spot-on.

Did Rumor sing on Empire? I had no idea she had that beautiful voice.

I knew it when he sang the greatest showman, because it’s more of a broadway musical type song. I only know him from Joseph and Mulan. I don’t really know any of the Donny and Marie stuff.

Joseph was one of the first broadway shows I saw (along with Phantom) when I was maybe 10-11 when it was on in the early 90s with him playing Joseph. I’ve loved broadway shows ever since and even though it’s not really my kind of story it’s always been one of my favorites so that Donny Osmand voice I’d know anywhere lol.

I knew it when he sang Greatest Showman just from his voice, the way he pronounces things and his movements. What you saw has been Donny since he first got on stage with his brothers. Always loved watching them perform.

There were many songs throughout his career that one might think “they sang that?” but I guess for them it’s all music. Just like him saying anything about Blurred Lines! I was shocked he would give any kind of nod to that song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter