The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

I read earlier that they filmed this whole season in a few days, so I doubt anyone went on vacation and that it's really them in the costumes all the time.

I think the Monster is Cee Lo Green. Notice the monster is green?

The monster looks blue to me :confused3.

The wig clue seals the deal that I'm 99.9% certain the peacock is Donny Osmond.

The voice of the bee sounds just like the wonderful woman who sang the national anthem at the superbowl this year. It's totally Gladys Knight.

(If those two are correct, kind of interesting that there's two Mormons on the show!)

The Monster I still believe to be T-pain. He is a rapper that is a husband and father. Did a brief stint in jail, I think. Was accused (and pretty much outcasted from the music industry) of using auto tune (which he did do, but more for a different sound, not because he can't sing). I really think it's Tpain. I also don't think (could be wrong) his name has come up with the judges at all. I think he wins.

I can do without the female judges, Im okay with Robin (though I only see and hear his father!) And I think Ken is hilarious (though it's just an act, I'm sure).

And yes, I believe the whole thing was filmed in a matter of days . I feel like the second "season" .should be like a week or two long, and let the voters vote live. So the ones we want to win can actually win. But without the identies being leaked I feel like it'd have to be done quickly.

They just gave final clues .

The Monster called himself "TMonster".

Peacock danced next to a pharoah and comes from a place that has to do with a beehive.....

The Bee didn't seem to really revile anything new or that really stood out....

I maintain my guesses. Tpain, Donny Osmond, Gladys Knight.

Peacock danced next to a pharoah and comes from a place that has to do with a beehive.....

Utah is the beehive state ;)
Utah is also donny osmond’s birthplace

I immediately thought of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor dreamcoat with the pharaoh clue which Why I still think Donny Osmond too

The Bee just sang so beautifully. I still think it's Gladys Knight.

The Bee also had a clue about peaches. Georgia is famous for peaches. It's the state fruit. Atlanta is where Gladys is from.

I immediately thought of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor dreamcoat with the pharaoh clue which Why I still think Donny Osmond too

I thought that too. But, it still doesn't sound like him. And would he sing a song saying, "Let me see you shake your tail feather?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter