The Masked Singer- Season 5

prairie_girl

Thinking about pennies...
I hope no one minds but I thought I’d start a thread about the season starting on March 10. I used to lurk on the other threads so I thought I’d try a thread for this season. I’ll put up the list of costumes as they are revealed.

*this is a no spoiler thread. If you want to put a spoiler, there is a way to hide it, I just don’t remember how lol*

* I will wait til the next day to reveal the unmasking for this season*

Chameleon- third place (Wiz Khalefia)
Grandpa Monster- revealed (Logan Paul)
Phoenix- revealed (Caitlyn Jenner)
Russian Doll- revealed (Hanson)
Black Swan- second place (Jojo)
Robopine- revealed (Tyrese)
Cluedle Doo (not a singer, but is masked)- revealed (Donnie Wahlberg)
Snail- revealed (Kermit the frog)
Seashell- revealed- (Tamera Mowry)
Raccoon- revealed (Danny Trejo)
Piglet- winner (Nick Leshay)
Orca- revealed (Mark McGrath)
Crab- revealed (Bobby Brown)
Bulldog- revealed (Nick Cannon)
Yeti- revealed (Omarion)

Last edited:
Just a bump to add more costumes. It looks like Nick Cannon tested positive for Covid-19 while filming so Neicy Nash is filling in as guest host.

Hope we have another great season with a few surprises!

*also a reminder to set your pvr..the season starts on Wednesday.

This is a photo of the Russian Doll costume. How are they going to hold a mic or even attach one? How are they supposed to move around at all?

The claustrophobic part of me says hell No to that costume!

C3866E13-F857-4027-A66C-4A8F63AEC00D.jpeg

Did no one watch tonight? I’m going to leave comments as I watch so feel free to scroll right past that if you don’t want to hear what I have to say lol

• not a fan of the guest host. Like, at all.
•we’ll see a bout the added twists. I don’t want them to jump the shark this early.
•omg the Russian doll is HUGE!
• it’s a group? I’m confused..
•snail is pretty cute. First impression is Seth McFarlane but that voice doesn’t match. It might be a fake voice though..
(Glad to see Robin agrees with me lol)
•seashell is a breathy singer
•a hot dog is a clue for the seashell? Hmmm
•Raccoon is known for being sharp
• raccoon is old
•yikes. I vote he is gone first. He’s not good lol
• sounds like robopine is off the beat.

I would have guessed robopine or raccoon to be unmasked. I’m staying with my guess of Seth McFarland.

LOL at the reveal. I won’t say it here yet.

I kinda felt they cheated with the reveal lol. Thought someone was disguising their voice... so I guess I was kinda right LOL
I had assumed raccoon was going to be unmasked.

Frankly the snail was the biggest star the show has had.

I don’t know..they’ve had some pretty big singers. Sure, no one currently A list, but I’d say that Patty LaBelle has to be pretty much up there.

Jo Jo Siwa isn’t my cup of tea but she’s pretty massive right now as well. Kermit is definitely timeless.

Is anyone else watching besides me? Seems like these threads used to get way more traffic..

Black swan- has covered a monster- makes me think she’s done a cover of a Lady Gaga song. Good voice, I bet she’ll go far.

Grandpa monster- has trained for battle before- maybe an athlete? Any famous football players with number 97?

Chameleon- has a history with precious gemstones. I.T. 007. I totally forgot about this song..off to Apple Music to download it lol
The singer is doing a good job with it.

Phoenix- only has one speed 76 mph- what the heck does that mean? Lots of magazine covers- usually in a mask. Superhero dad. Ballet shoes. I have no idea who this is. Ok, not good. I think he’s someone older and I think he’ll be unmasked tonight. Ooooh, I think that Jenner might just be right.

Piglet- knows how to stay cool even in the heat. No idea who it is. He gave me a very generic white guy boy band singer. Maybe Nick Lachey? There’s no way this is Adam Lambert.

Good to see who was unmasked. Kinda wish they would have stayed for another round or two.

Oh I missed this thread!! We love this show in my house!

I’m 100% confident that I know the trio in those Russian Doll costumes. I hope they win!

And Piglet, I agree, is Nick Lachey. 100% confident on that too.

I’m not sure on the rest but I love spoilers!

Oh I missed this thread!! We love this show in my house!

I’m 100% confident that I know the trio in those Russian Doll costumes. I hope they win!

And Piglet, I agree, is Nick Lachey. 100% confident on that too.

I’m not sure on the rest but I love spoilers!

I’d like to keep this thread as a no spoiler thread. I’ll add that to the op. If you do want to put in a spoiler, can you use the hiding feature. I don’t remember what option it is, but there is a way to make it so you have e to click on it to see the spoiler.

*ETA- I just looked and there is a spoiler button you can click if you hit the ... right next to where to find an emoji.

I loved that spinning propeller thing on piglet’s hat lol! I wonder how tall that host lady is, I am always trying to judge the height of the singer. Piglet did not look that tall to me but I guess the costumes can be deceiving. I think I like group A better than this group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter