The MDE app is messing with me, right?

Mine for a May trip is different on the app than on the computer. Counting on the computer to be correct.

We just got here today. I wanted to tweak the time on 1 of our fastpasses but got the fastpass info not available message. Such a great way to start a vacation. :sad2:

My dd was at MK and AK today and despite the hour or so when MDE was glitchy was able to get quite a few good FP+. Party of 5

They started at MK and had FP for btmr, splash and Space mtn, rope dropped 7dmt, rode btmr standby then with the FP, rode Splash with a fp and then rode HM standby while waiting for their Space FP, rode space and got a fp for Buzz after tapping in for Space. I think there were a few more standby rides in between. After buzz she somehow scored a FOP late afternoon! After FOP and a lotus blossom :) she got a fp+ for safari, rode EE standby (maybe single rider) and another FP+ for Primeval whirl.

They were at the pool by 7:30 and considering going back to MK later!

The key is not giving up after one glance at MDE, keep checking for options, they change literally by the second.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter