• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Thank you!

Woah. We haven't had snow in North Texas yet this winter, it's rather surprising.
It both is and isn't. We've had snowy winters recently, but it's bee a kind of mild winter this year too. Mind you, it's cold, but not as bad as last winter I don't think.

So the new Pottermore gives you the option to take the house quiz again or use your old one. Same quiz.

So I couldn't remember which username was the right one so I took the quiz again (which ISN'T the same one, or they just mixed in new questions) and got Gryffindor. Which is kinda disappointing. Gryffindor's not bad, but I'm a Ravenclaw. And I'm certainly not brave, haha.

So I couldn't remember which username was the right one so I took the quiz again (which ISN'T the same one, or they just mixed in new questions) and got Gryffindor. Which is kinda disappointing. Gryffindor's not bad, but I'm a Ravenclaw. And I'm certainly not brave, haha.
I didn't do on Pottermore but they have the same quiz on other sites and I got Gryffindor too and my bf sees me as a Gryffindor. I do stand up for what I believe in and people doing morally wrong things really bothers me, but it just feels so wrong lol. I guess I always saw them as the popular kids which has a bad connectoin in my mind. But it's always super close with Ravenclaw so Ravenclaw for life. :)

I didn't do on Pottermore but they have the same quiz on other sites and I got Gryffindor too and my bf sees me as a Gryffindor. I do stand up for what I believe in and people doing morally wrong things really bothers me, but it just feels so wrong lol. I guess I always saw them as the popular kids which has a bad connectoin in my mind. But it's always super close with Ravenclaw so Ravenclaw for life. :)
I guess I speak my mind, am a little temperamental, and I was always the goody-two-shoes in school, which I guess connects to nobility, so I do have a bit of Gryffindor in me, but I'm (kinda) cowardly and I really don't like change. Yeah, usually the popular kids coincided with the bullies so I've always had a healthy disgust for popular kids just in general. With my creativity, sarcasm, intelligence, and outsider/loner tendencies, I've always felt more like a Ravenclaw.

I guess I speak my mind, am a little temperamental, and I was always the goody-two-shoes in school, which I guess connects to nobility, so I do have a bit of Gryffindor in me, but I'm (kinda) cowardly and I really don't like change. Yeah, usually the popular kids coincided with the bullies so I've always had a healthy disgust for popular kids just in general. With my creativity, sarcasm, intelligence, and outsider/loner tendencies, I've always felt more like a Ravenclaw.
Yeah I think your more of a Ravenclaw.

My boyfriend was right. This feels so wrong!! But it does make sense. But nooo I feel like I'm betraying Ravenclaw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-58-02.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-58-02.png
    90 KB · Views: 1
I do!!! So much!! And when I visit Universal next time (I have an annual pass and hope to go a lot if I make the DCP) I'm not sure if I should wear Ravenclaw and Grrfyindor stuff.
Now that is a conundrum I hadn't realized yet. I'm going back in 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter