The Most Random Thread EVER!

XD Since this is a bit of an open topic thread, anyone seen commericials for the movie Epic?

Cinderella8 said:
XD Since this is a bit of an open topic thread, anyone seen commericials for the movie Epic?

No, but my friend saw a cutout of a guy from Epic with a helmet in the movie theatre and thought it was Loki and fangirled like crazy, haha. :) She was embarrassed. Does Epic look good?

Sorry double post

Does anybody here read PJO? I know they're kind of childish but I'm just wondering since this is randomness.... ;)

OHMYGOD ME TOO!!! Going to the concert soon!!:bitelip:

Also random but, DON'T ROLL DOWN HILLS IN SHORTS!!!

Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HarryRULES!!!!!!:rotfl:

And yes, rolling down a hill in shorts is a bad idea. I tried it yesterday.:upsidedow

Question: Yesterday, my thing in between my pic and name said Earning My Ears. Now, Mouseketeer! I didn't change it...?:confused3

Who thinks this face is AWESOME? :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Who wnats to be unicorn sisters! princess: (I know, I'm weird and "believe" in unicorns. Don't judge me.)

Question: Yesterday, my thing in between my pic and name said Earning My Ears. Now, Mouseketeer! I didn't change it...?:confused3

Who thinks this face is AWESOME? :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Once you hit 100 posts you are a mousekeeteer. Then once you hit another number of posts you become a Dis veteran.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter