• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread EVER!

Silvermist20 said:
˙uʍopǝpısdn sƃuıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ɟo ʇuǝןɐʇ ssǝןʇuıod puɐ ǝɯosǝʍɐ uɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ uǝɥʇ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

I always thought I was talented :( LOL:D

So my next trip is in one month, two weeks and a day, what are some things i should do now to "prepare?"

So my next trip is in one month, two weeks and a day, what are some things i should do now to "prepare?"

Go on a bunch of Disney sites (like this one :thumbsup2), look through books (like the Birnbaum Guide), and come up with things to do if there's extra time. Like my family one day might go to Beaches & Cream after a day at Epcot and go mini golfing another day..

Well i have been before. 13 times before and have gone to beachs and cream and i got the kitchen sink with my cousins!

I have no idea why I'm putting this gif. I just thinks it's cutish.
tumblr_lxckmxjPGM1r0ku2w.gif

Lottie is one of my favorite Disney characters!princess:

So on my last Disney trips I saw a vlogger who I'v watched some of his Disney vlogs in EPOCT. I just checked his channel and he made a vlog from that day! I did not see myself but it was still cool. :surfweb::mickeyjum

Lottie is one of my favorite Disney characters!princess:

So on my last Disney trips I saw a vlogger who I'v watched some of his Disney vlogs in EPOCT. I just checked his channel and he made a vlog from that day! I did not see myself but it was still cool. :surfweb::mickeyjum

What channel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter