The Most Random Thread EVER!

orig-21262577.jpg

percy-jackson-sea-of-monsters-8-o.gif

tumblr_mnko5xpJmA1rxx90eo2_500.gif

tumblr_mkl8dtcPQK1rsirhqo3_500.gif

Percy-Jackson-Sea-of-Monsters-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-34128849-500-200.gif

tumblr_mkt0bbvbXQ1s7gw77o3_500.gif

HALLO!

I figured if I was going to introduce myself I figured to do it on a famous post/subject/Whosit/Whatsit. :P

Anyway, I am pinklion321 (you can call me Pinky, if its easier) I am new to the DisForums. GothTink (my mom) got me set up and yeah.

Some things I'm really into are Ninjago, Minecraft, The Lion King, Terraria, and music.

So yeah, FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!! :wizard::eek::duck::):thumbsup2:goodvibes:cool1:

HALLO!

I figured if I was going to introduce myself I figured to do it on a famous post/subject/Whosit/Whatsit. :P

Anyway, I am pinklion321 (you can call me Pinky, if its easier) I am new to the DisForums. GothTink (my mom) got me set up and yeah.

Some things I'm really into are Ninjago, Minecraft, The Lion King, Terraria, and music.

So yeah, FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!! :wizard::eek::duck::):thumbsup2:goodvibes:cool1:
Hey there! Welcome to Disboards! I'm Cinderella8 but everyone calls me Cindy :)

I LOVE your avatar it's soo cuuute!

Yay Minecrafter! I love Minecraft. Ninjago.... Isn't that LEGO? And question: what's Terraria?

Well I may as well list things I like :p
-Slugterra
-Max Steel
-anything to do with the ocean…
-Minecraft
-Kingdom Hearts

Disney confessions: I've never had a dole whip or gotten a Disney balloon.

That was true until my most recent trip XD
~~
Mom: "Do you think we should go to Disney a couple times a year?"
Me: *screams* "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Haha. We went twice a few times when I was younger, but our family has grown. It's fun :)

I agree whole-heartedly.

It's how it seems every time!

Okay, problem. I want to get out of my bed, I'm laying sideways, but my back hurts so much I can't really get up, just roll over.

I just rolled off the bed and landed on a book ouch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter