The Most Random Thread EVER!

Oh me too. I am going into the tenth grade. I am gonna live in Florida. I am going to a new school for the fiftieth million time! I stayed awake until 1:20 last night just stalking my new schools FB page and website... #scared #floridaforlife

Yeah the roller skate guy lives in Texas and our news people went there and he just like roller skates around town my mom says. And yes Jaycob and Miguel :lovestruc ♡♡♡

:rotfl2: That's funny! Sean and Luke were cute too, but sadly, they got voted off. :(

I feel so disconnected from these boards right now. So hello homosapians!

I found them both to be kind of creepy in a way. But they were AWESOME! :banana:

Yeah, in the second one, the shapeshifter was a little weird

I wanna see Bill Cipher in one of these episodes... Ones with him in it are always... interesting

10271569_918652604817565_1263849067768778253_n.jpg

YES PLEASE:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last week me and my siblings watched all four seasons of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic on Netflix. It was the first time any of us had seen the show. We all love it now. My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle, and when I take the quiz to see who I'm most like, I get her.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter