The Most Wonderful Thing About Tiggers…happened to us!

Day 3 started off with breakfast with Jenn and the family at Ohana. Joe and I had not had breakfast there in years and from we remembered, we liked it there so we were anxious to see if it was still yummy.

We were up bright and early and make our way over to the Poly.

DisneyFeb20131172_zps83fafe32.jpg

DisneyFeb20131174_zps967a015d.jpg

DisneyFeb20131179_zpsc9e00bfa.jpg

DisneyFeb20131180_zpse6d0e751.jpg

DisneyFeb20131185_zps0f8219a6.jpg

DisneyFeb20131191_zps66d94ae4.jpg

DisneyFeb20131192_zps8b821f2e.jpg

DisneyFeb20131198_zpsc432836d.jpg

DisneyFeb20131200_zps6fec7e95.jpg

DisneyFeb20131209_zps28654adc.jpg

The food was good, but the service was miserable. Our server was horrible. She kept moving our coffee cups to the edge of the table. LOL, I thought Joe was going to lose it. He kept moving his cup, and she kept moving it to the edge of the table. I asked for the lighter side menu with egg whites and chicken sausage. I also asked for decaf coffee which took her forever to bring over. Frankly, she was mean. The mandatory 18% gratuity at that meal sorta made me mad, given the service.

The character interaction was fun at Ohana. Bob even got into it …. he joined the kids in the parade (pictures above).

On the way out, we wanted to take pics of the kids in the lobby, but they wanted to be silly.

DisneyFeb20131218_zps3b5aa1cc.jpg

We headed back to either Pop or POFQ, I can’t remember which one or why. From there we all got into our truck for a quick trip to WalMart. Jenn and I both needed a few things so we went in while the rest of our group stayed in the car.

After we made our purchases at WalMart, we made our way to DHS.

DisneyFeb20131222_zps2dfd28fa.jpg

DisneyFeb20131223_zps4db3415b.jpg

DisneyFeb20131224_zps087df267.jpg

DisneyFeb20131225_zpsd852ffd4.jpg

I really love this park. For some reason, I tend to feel really relaxed when we are at DHS. I don’t ever feel rushed.

DisneyFeb20131230_zpsfaada9dd.jpg

We did a bit of shopping when we got there. I got myself a new Minnie head band, which I really like.

DisneyFeb20131233_zpsaefedb83.jpg

After shopping, walked over to TSMM. I love this ride, but I stink at it. We rode twice because I had a bum gun the first time so they let us ride again. I think I rode with Jenn both times.

Next we went to AOA and met Ralph from Wreck it Ralph….and the girl too, whose name escapes me at the moment since I had not seen the movie. The line went pretty fast actually. We also met Mr. Incredible (Bob), who is Bob’s favorite, and Frozone, who is Joe’s favorite. There was some fun interaction here.

DisneyFeb20131234_zps3cd57c9a.jpg

DisneyFeb20131237_zps31a5d83b.jpg

DisneyFeb20131239_zpsd63fd3a5.jpg

DisneyFeb20131241_zps32c234da.jpg

DisneyFeb20131243_zps9ce1b7ce.jpg

We all wanted to draw a character next. I had no idea that Jenn had never done this before. We drew Pluto in our session.

We browsed in the shop after we were finished drawing. Jenn made a purchase and sent it back to her resort. I could go nuts in that art store. I love everything in there.

DisneyFeb20131249_zps24803a4e.jpg

My notes say that went back to TSMM again. We stopped for some pin trading along the way.

DisneyFeb20131263_zpsb61e1c99.jpg

We rode TSMM a lot this trip actually. It’s so much fun if you use teamwork while playing.

DisneyFeb20131266_zpsc3ffd665.jpg

DisneyFeb20131269_zps60a4176c.jpg

DisneyFeb20131256_zps49e9593f.jpg

DisneyFeb20131258_zps35c9996c.jpg

By this time, we were all hungry so we went to Backlot Express. I got the kids power pack. It was yummy and just the right amount of food.

After we ate, Jack wanted to go to Star Tours. We talked him into Muppets first since we were passing by there. This show never gets old for me. I’ve loved Fozzie Bear for as long as I can remember.

Here are a few pictures that I took on the way over.

DisneyFeb20131281_zps4d43f87d.jpg

DisneyFeb20131282_zps4e483600.jpg

DisneyFeb20131285_zpscc315af2.jpg

DisneyFeb20131287_zpsdf5bdd6c.jpg

DisneyFeb20131288_zpsd04acded.jpg

DisneyFeb20131289_zpsdc1545aa.jpg

DisneyFeb20131290_zpsd5cb8526.jpg

DisneyFeb20131292_zpsbc7d38bb.jpg

Star Tours was fun, as always. I just wish we could get an experience and/or sequence that we haven’t seen yet. I like the 3D glasses for Star Tours better than any of the others on property. Oh, and Kayla was our “spy.” LOL

The group wanted to go to GMR next, but it was time for our first Dismeet of the trip. Jenn and I finally got to meet Beka and her boys in person! Yay! We were excited to meet them and were glad that they came to see us. I’ll tell you, those boys are cuuuuu-tteeeeesss. Adorable!!! You just want to pinch their cheeks, they are so dang cute!! I will post our PP pics once I upload them.

Dang, you were busy the other day! Sorry I am just getting to this! AGREED about that waitress. I often find the servers there unfriendly. Actually, I'm pretty sure I have yet to have a decent one. I think *maybe* the waitress at our breakfast last year was nice..maybe. I hate feeling like just another tip.

Also, the food at BOG was a big disappointment for me, although, I didn't have high hopes anyway. The atmosphere was awesome though, and it's really cool that you can meet beast now! Although, I kinda liked those moments you saw him at Epcot and ran to him real quick lol I don't recall great service here either! Not bad, but not great. Especially for a new place. Unfortunately NOT on my must do for next years trip!

Jack really enjoyed that barnstormer! and LOLOLOLOL at us for not getting the Dumbo ride. In our defense, or at least mine, I have NEVER had any issue working the elephant! Still funny! Bob got a couple good pics of us on it! can't believe that was the only time I rode it... God, I remember on Kaylas first trip, that was allllll she wanted to do :cutie:

Oh man, I liked the pork shank at Gastons! and that LeFeus brew was NOMS! and that rose/pin pic from the store inspired me! I want to make one out of mickeys!

It is escaping me at the moment, but I forget why we parted ways, but HOLY COW was it awful getting out of MK that night. I felt like a noob. Stupid stupid!

I'm all sorts of out of order here lol!

I LOVED meeting Ralph and Vanilleope! We love love loveeeeeee that movie! Hope Joe enjoyed his bday gift :)

The meeting with Incredibles was ridiculous lol!

Didn't we do an art class after that? I think so, but forget? Oh waitm, you did put that in, ok cool, I'm not going nuts :) that was SO fun! We ended up doing 4 or 5 classes this trip, we loved it!

TSMM was my JAM this trip! I could do that all day long and nothing else and be perfectly fine with it!

The snack pack at BL was yum! I enjoyed the stop and snack!

All I can recall was jack dying to do Star Tours and being a giant PITA about it and miserable that we weren't doing it right at that moment! I think we handled his melt downs ok though lol

OK, I think I covered it all! REALLY wishing I was there right now! Could use some magical surroundings! If all goes as planned about 313 days til our next trip :)

I'm bummed that BOG wasn't up to the hype. I still wanna try it but it's good to know.

I would have complained at Ohana. Maybe not complained but maybe spoke to the restaurant manger. You're at Disney and with your size party she is guaranteed a good tip, why wouldn't you be nicer? Whatever, I don't get it.

I was super hyped when we got to meet Ralph & Vanellope. Brodie was NOT. He's never cried meeting a character until Ralph. He wanted nothing to do with him. Then again he is HUGE.

We had a night leaving MK the other week like that & it was miserable. Not sure why MK always feels so awful and congested to leave. We've never had that issue even at closing at any other park.

Hmmm... There was more I wanted to comment on but on my iPhone I can't look at the posts above.

Oh well! Loving the updates & all the pictures so far & no worries, I'm still here!

We felt the same about BoG. Food = meh, atmosphere = :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I was *so* excited for our meet! I'm just glad the boys weren't acting nuts!

Ugh, now we've left Orlando. I'll miss Disney, but not the rest of it! I did have some nice co-workers, but we never really settled there. It definitely wasn't "home".

Oh well, that just means that I'll have to come back to see Mickey!!!

Hello fellow Northeast Ohioan!! I'm having a great time reading your TR! We are heading to WDW for the 1st time in June~ we can't wait!

Looking forward to more..love the pictures!

Beka- where in Orlando did you guys live? We're moving there this summer from Tampa.

Also I want to publicly thank Sophia & Joe for making my entire week. They sent me a beautiful Disney frame with a fantastic photo of my son Brodie. I am so so so lucky to have met them and were able to have seen them while they were in Disney. You both are amazing. Love you both so very much.

All of you DiS people who don't know them in real life are totally missing out!

Beka- where in Orlando did you guys live? We're moving there this summer from Tampa.

Also I want to publicly thank Sophia & Joe for making my entire week. They sent me a beautiful Disney frame with a fantastic photo of my son Brodie. I am so so so lucky to have met them and were able to have seen them while they were in Disney. You both are amazing. Love you both so very much.

We lived in Meadow Woods, in SE Orlando. Avoid it! Shoot me a pm, let me know where you'll be working and I can recommend some areas, so we don't hijack this thread totally :)

party:

Happy birthday, Sophia!!!

Joining in!

Some things I remember (as I forgot to multi quote)

1. You have made me feel SO much better about not getting an ADR at BOG. I tried, and have been trying ever since, but nada. Now I don't feel SO bad.

2. The mug Jack had from Gaston's is a riot!!!!! Did he get to keep it?

3. You have made me feel SO much better about RC. Mom wants to eat here and I was going to try to scrap it, but by your review I might just keep it!

3. I have a confession of sorts to make...I HATE Mickey bars. I do, they are messy and I don't like ice cream bars like that. So I guess you can hate dole whips (which I do like!)

Can't wait to read more!

I am such a horrible DISer! I have been gone again way too long. Time to get back to my TR. First, I will respond to everyone that posted. :)

Dang, you were busy the other day! Sorry I am just getting to this! AGREED about that waitress. I often find the servers there unfriendly. Actually, I'm pretty sure I have yet to have a decent one. I think *maybe* the waitress at our breakfast last year was nice..maybe. I hate feeling like just another tip.

Also, the food at BOG was a big disappointment for me, although, I didn't have high hopes anyway. The atmosphere was awesome though, and it's really cool that you can meet beast now! Although, I kinda liked those moments you saw him at Epcot and ran to him real quick lol I don't recall great service here either! Not bad, but not great. Especially for a new place. Unfortunately NOT on my must do for next years trip!

Jack really enjoyed that barnstormer! and LOLOLOLOL at us for not getting the Dumbo ride. In our defense, or at least mine, I have NEVER had any issue working the elephant! Still funny! Bob got a couple good pics of us on it! can't believe that was the only time I rode it... God, I remember on Kaylas first trip, that was allllll she wanted to do :cutie:

Oh man, I liked the pork shank at Gastons! and that LeFeus brew was NOMS! and that rose/pin pic from the store inspired me! I want to make one out of mickeys!

It is escaping me at the moment, but I forget why we parted ways, but HOLY COW was it awful getting out of MK that night. I felt like a noob. Stupid stupid!

I'm all sorts of out of order here lol!

I LOVED meeting Ralph and Vanilleope! We love love loveeeeeee that movie! Hope Joe enjoyed his bday gift :)

The meeting with Incredibles was ridiculous lol!

Didn't we do an art class after that? I think so, but forget? Oh waitm, you did put that in, ok cool, I'm not going nuts :) that was SO fun! We ended up doing 4 or 5 classes this trip, we loved it!

TSMM was my JAM this trip! I could do that all day long and nothing else and be perfectly fine with it!

The snack pack at BL was yum! I enjoyed the stop and snack!

All I can recall was jack dying to do Star Tours and being a giant PITA about it and miserable that we weren't doing it right at that moment! I think we handled his melt downs ok though lol

OK, I think I covered it all! REALLY wishing I was there right now! Could use some magical surroundings! If all goes as planned about 313 days til our next trip :)

Seriously, our waitress was down right MEAN.

I agree on BOG food and lol on me running up to Beast at Epcot. I'm such a kid.

Jack really wanted to ride Barnstormers. Dang, that line was L-O-N-G!

I had not been on Dumbo in forever so I guess we need to go again, now that we know how to operate it. LOL

We did get great character interaction. WOOT for that!!

TSMM was awesome although the busted gun thingy drove me crazy.

I am SO ready to go back!!!!

I'm bummed that BOG wasn't up to the hype. I still wanna try it but it's good to know.

I would have complained at Ohana. Maybe not complained but maybe spoke to the restaurant manger. You're at Disney and with your size party she is guaranteed a good tip, why wouldn't you be nicer? Whatever, I don't get it.

I was super hyped when we got to meet Ralph & Vanellope. Brodie was NOT. He's never cried meeting a character until Ralph. He wanted nothing to do with him. Then again he is HUGE.

We had a night leaving MK the other week like that & it was miserable. Not sure why MK always feels so awful and congested to leave. We've never had that issue even at closing at any other park.

Hmmm... There was more I wanted to comment on but on my iPhone I can't look at the posts above.

Oh well! Loving the updates & all the pictures so far & no worries, I'm still here!

You have to tell me what you think once you go to BOG. I love the atmosphere but the food...meh....

I would have thought that Brodie would have loved Wreck it Ralph. :)

Not sure what the deal was at Ohana. The waitress was awful.

Is it still awful trying to get out of MK?

Such beautiful wedding pictures!

Jenn was an absolute beautiful bride!!!

We felt the same about BoG. Food = meh, atmosphere = :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I was *so* excited for our meet! I'm just glad the boys weren't acting nuts!

Ugh, now we've left Orlando. I'll miss Disney, but not the rest of it! I did have some nice co-workers, but we never really settled there. It definitely wasn't "home".

Oh well, that just means that I'll have to come back to see Mickey!!!

I am so glad that we got to meet in person. Your boys are adorable. Hopefully we can meet up there again some time.

Hello fellow Northeast Ohioan!! I'm having a great time reading your TR! We are heading to WDW for the 1st time in June~ we can't wait!

Looking forward to more..love the pictures!

:welcome: I am glad that you are enjoying my TR.

I think you will love Disney! Are you excited? June is right around the corner!!

Woot! I am so glad that you liked the picture!! Yay!!! I just wish that you could have met Jenn and Bob. You would love them...just like I do!!! Glad that you got to meet Kayla and Jack though. Aren't they adorable??

Happppppy birthday Sophia!!!! We love you!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Aww, thanks. Love u2

Great wedding photos! :)

Jenn and Bob's wedding was awesome! I wish I had better pics but I didn't want to get in the way of the photographers.

We lived in Meadow Woods, in SE Orlando. Avoid it! Shoot me a pm, let me know where you'll be working and I can recommend some areas, so we don't hijack this thread totally :)

party:

Happy birthday, Sophia!!!

Thanks!!!

Joining in!

Some things I remember (as I forgot to multi quote)

1. You have made me feel SO much better about not getting an ADR at BOG. I tried, and have been trying ever since, but nada. Now I don't feel SO bad.

2. The mug Jack had from Gaston's is a riot!!!!! Did he get to keep it?

3. You have made me feel SO much better about RC. Mom wants to eat here and I was going to try to scrap it, but by your review I might just keep it!

3. I have a confession of sorts to make...I HATE Mickey bars. I do, they are messy and I don't like ice cream bars like that. So I guess you can hate dole whips (which I do like!)

Can't wait to read more!

:welcome: glad that you are here.

I'm glad we got to go to BOG, but honestly, I would have been ok if we had been able to do lunch there. It's super awesome to see.

I think jack did get to keep the mug :)

My mom loves those dang Mickey bars. I wish I could have brought one home for her.

So I think I left off with Jenn and I meeting Beka.

We met Beka and took a couple of PP pics before heading to get a snack while we waited for the rest of our fam to finish at GMR. Jenn had the churro which she said wasn’t as good as last time. I had the cream cheese pretzel which was stupid good. Wish I had one right now.

We met the rest of the family and the boys (Joe, Bob and Jack) wanted to go to TOT. The girls grabbed a seat and we waited for them. Wouldn’t you know, it started to rain right at that time. Just enough to be annoying and make my mad.

After they got off of TOT, the next stop was RNRC for most of our group. Beka and I stayed with her boys while everyone else went on. I am scared poopless of that ride. There is no way I will even attempt it. Forget it.

We then took a walk through One Man’s Dream. I swear, I tear up in there thinking about what it would be if Walt never did all this?

DisneyFeb20131296_zps0d498f5f.jpg

DisneyFeb20131254_zps1e8302de.jpg

DisneyFeb20131299_zps0017c4fb.jpg

DisneyFeb20131303_zps23f6d1bd.jpg

DisneyFeb20131308_zpsad5dfec2.jpg

DisneyFeb20131309_zps1007c1e3.jpg

Next, VOTLM. Ariel was wayyyyyy off key….as in, OMG, off key. I still enjoyed the show though, and I think the kids did as well.

DisneyFeb20131255_zps00050389.jpg

We had an ADR for Teppen Edo that night so we said our good-bye’s to Beka and the boys for now and headed over to Epcot.

Our ADR was pretty late and the restaurant was running behind so we had some time to wonder. That was okay with me but there was no way we would be out in time for Illuminations. While we waited, we went down to the shop to Pick a Pearl. Kayla scored the most awesome pearl I have seen. It was silver! Ooohhh, pretty….. Mine was pinkish in color. Can you believe that I cannot find ANY pictures at all from Epcot that night? Not even of our pearls and I know that I took a ton of them. I am going to keep looking and post them later, if I can find them.

By the way, always remember to pick the ugliest shell possible. The girl behind the counter said to me, “oh, you know the trick.” It is always exciting waiting for the big reveal. It’s Sun, Knee, Itchy, right?

When our table was ready, we were seated with another couple to make up the 8 person table at Teppen. Joe and I were at the other end so we didn’t get the chance to talk to the couple that joined us. It was super noisy in there that night. The food was just okay for me. It was nice though to be able to enjoy the meal together. If it were just Joe and I, I’d definitely skip it.

By the time we got out of Teppen, it was about 9:30. We made our way back to the front of the park and then to our resort.

This was waiting for us when we got back to our room.

DisneyFeb20131329_zps972d7d91.jpg

DisneyFeb20131330_zpsd0e0b91e.jpg

DisneyFeb20131331_zps9b232e21.jpg

We had an early ADR the next morning that I really wanted to change. I was stoked to find that I was actually able to call dining from our room at 10:15 and make the change. Woot!

All in all, it was a great day!

Next up, just the 4 of us for the next 2 days. How did it go????

So, here we are at Day 4. Joe and I got the chance to spend some alone time with Kayla and Jack. It was awesome. We arranged to have them for 2 nights and 2 days, and this was our first day.

After we got the kids, we made our way to breakfast. We decided on The Wave. None of us had eaten there yet so we were excited.

I knew it would be a great day....here is how our day started!

DisneyFeb20131332_zps16991a5f.jpg

The food was incredible at The Wave. Honestly, if you have not tried it, you need to. The buffet was awesome. The kids enjoyed it too.

After breakfast, I had to go to the desk at the Contempo to deal with my TS credits. Joe and the kids went over to the lounge area to play a little game and watch some tv.

DisneyFeb20131335_zps6a3a9648.jpg

DisneyFeb20131336_zps5df0db51.jpg

After I straightened out our situation, we headed over to DAK. As we were leaving the Contempo, it started to rain. Dang, I was worried it would ruin our day but it only drizzled for about a minute. Lol, gotta love FLA weather.

Yay, here we are! DAK

DisneyFeb20131337_zpse0f804f4.jpg

It was a bit windy

DisneyFeb20131339_zps71a04f60.jpg

DisneyFeb20131341_zps43485da7.jpg

DAK is just so beautiful.

DisneyFeb20131342_zps5c586295.jpg

DisneyFeb20131347_zpse8285268.jpg

DisneyFeb20131348_zps2f65a2b9.jpg

I got the kids Disney gift cards for their birthday's and Christmas so we had some loot to spend. Jack wanted to check out the pins. He had his heart set on a Yeti pin.

DisneyFeb20131349_zps35a4ee34.jpg

We decided we were going to make our way over to KS. It was a nice walk over.

DisneyFeb20131351_zpsa40d24da.jpg

DisneyFeb20131352_zpsb8a4f276.jpg

DisneyFeb20131353_zps013942d2.jpg

DisneyFeb20131355_zps40a47c16.jpg

DisneyFeb20131356_zps735ab755.jpg

We had to make a pit stop before we got there.

DisneyFeb20131358_zpsbbaf5c6c.jpg

DisneyFeb20131360_zps88ee50f9.jpg

DisneyFeb20131361_zpsf78f3f63.jpg

We were able to walk on to KS. I just love an early morning safari. Going to Disney when it is cool out afforded us the luxury of an incredible safari.

DisneyFeb20131365_zps7485f06b.jpg

DisneyFeb20131367_zpsb57d941d.jpg

DisneyFeb20131374_zps5d1f2325.jpg

continued on next post.........

Next we made our way over to EE.

DisneyFeb20131511_zpsbed4ec94.jpg

DisneyFeb20131513_zps713dc986.jpg

DisneyFeb20131514_zpsd339eaef.jpg

DisneyFeb20131516_zpsc48d340e.jpg

I must admit, I was scared to death!!!

DisneyFeb20131517_zpsbc87bc8f.jpg

DisneyFeb20131519_zpsf113b82a.jpg

I still don't know how I feel about going backwards. LOL

We all rode together and then Kayla and Joe wanted to go again. Jack and I decided to sit the next one out. We browsed around the shop and then waited right by the exit. Funny thing is, if felt like forever and Joe and Kayla were no where to be found. I decided I'd best check my cell, only to find that Joe and Kayla were walking all over the dang park looking for us. :rolleyes1 No clue how we missed each other!

After we regrouped, we went over to Finding Nemo the Musical.

DisneyFeb20131520_zps84f2450f.jpg

DisneyFeb20131521_zps45f6d22c.jpg

DisneyFeb20131528_zps3518503e.jpg

DisneyFeb20131533_zps8e595c36.jpg

DisneyFeb20131534_zps9d606c68.jpg

DisneyFeb20131542_zps23d0bf26.jpg

After Nemo we headed over to grab some lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter