The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have something to show everybody, but I can't get on the PC to show it to you. :rolleyes1

Well nicely push the person off who is on the PC so you can show us or better still do you have a computer chair with wheels?? just roll them across the floor:rotfl:

Well nicely push the person off who is on the PC so you can show us or better still do you have a computer chair with wheels?? just roll them across the floor:rotfl:

Yes Stitchs Mum - if its you please can you allow Stitch to show us what he wants to or we will keep wondering all night

others-012.gif

If we all go silent for a minute, then the pesky lurker sat on the other computer might stop reading it and let me use the scanner :rotfl:

Hey guys - hows things?

My evening is not so good - my sisters BF died of cancer this morning. She was 34. My sister is devestated :sad2: You just cant say anything to make it any better :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter