The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just strange the way it suddenly closed - I expected a warning :rotfl:

I wasn't expecting a warning, but I also wasn't expecting Reid to do it, unless her can set some kind of auto-message and limit etc...

I've played with some other forum software as a mod, but never vBulletin, so don't know exactly how that one works. Beside which, the DIS one seems to be rather customised with some extra features that I don't think I've seen before.

Right, I'm popping downstairs to attempt to mix one of Bob's special cocktails...

We've got no lime, but I might add vodka instead :goodvibes

How about I go rustle up some tiggerific snacks??

Bob xoxoxo

Right, I'm popping downstairs to attempt to mix one of Bob's special cocktails...

We've got no lime, but I might add vodka instead :goodvibes

Oh let us know what its like - Im drinking a glass of port at the moment. Not had it for yrs but just fancied some for some strange reason

Oh yes Foodie Queen - see what you can come up with

How about my Home-Made Dip platter to start? Homemade Sweet Chilli Sauce, Roasted Garlic Mayo, Tomato and Feta Salsa, plus a Lime Yoghurt dip? Served with tortilla chips, spring onion fritters, halloumi skewers and crudites?

That do everyone for now? I shall rustle up some more nibbles in a bit!

Bob xoxoxox

Ooh that sounds yummy.

I like your hamster ~ is he named after Zac in Hairspray?

How about my Home-Made Dip platter to start? Homemade Sweet Chilli Sauce, Roasted Garlic Mayo, Tomato and Feta Salsa, plus a Lime Yoghurt dip? Served with tortilla chips, spring onion fritters, halloumi skewers and crudites?

That do everyone for now? I shall rustle up some more nibbles in a bit!

Bob xoxoxox

All dipping things arranged in stripes of course! ;)

Bob xoxoxox

Ooh that sounds yummy.

I like your hamster ~ is he named after Zac in Hairspray?

Thank you!

And thank you again- Yes, the little darling is named after Link Larkin from Hairspray..... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Hello party people. Sorry for my absence. Jack bought spore today and it is addictive!!!

Thought you might like to see the result:

Following Bob's recipe as well as I could, it's orange squash, vodka, lemonade and ribena, in a DLRP tink glass (no tigger one I'm afraid :sad2: )

web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter