The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about my Home-Made Dip platter to start? Homemade Sweet Chilli Sauce, Roasted Garlic Mayo, Tomato and Feta Salsa, plus a Lime Yoghurt dip? Served with tortilla chips, spring onion fritters, halloumi skewers and crudites?

That do everyone for now? I shall rustle up some more nibbles in a bit!

Bob xoxoxox

Sounds perfect

Thought you might like to see the result:

Following Bob's recipe as well as I could, it's orange squash, vodka, lemonade and ribena, in a DLRP tink glass (no tigger one I'm afraid :sad2: )

web.jpg
Wow! Very professional!!

Following Bob's recipe as well as I could, it's orange squash, vodka, lemonade and ribena, in a DLRP tink glass (no tigger one I'm afraid :sad2: )

web.jpg

Oh I want one - now

Right, I'm back with some more food!! Anyone hungry??

Pitta Pizzas (Pepperoni, Chicken, and for any veggies out there: Garlic mushroom!), Roast Cherry tomatoes with red onions (Careful- They are scorching hot!), and how about a lime chicken salad? Hope that'll do you all for now!

Bob xoxoxoxo

Evening Elaine and Torsie- I disappeared for 5 mins and when I came back you were here - you arrived very quietly :rotfl:

web.jpg

Ha ha! Do you like it??

Bob xoxoxox

Right, I'm back with some more food!! Anyone hungry??

Pitta Pizzas (Pepperoni, Chicken, and for any veggies out there: Garlic mushroom!), Roast Cherry tomatoes with red onions (Careful- They are scorching hot!), and how about a lime chicken salad? Hope that'll do you all for now!

Bob xoxoxoxo

Yum yum

Ha ha! Do you like it??

Bob xoxoxox

It's rather nice, yes. It would be nicer made with blueberry schnapps instead of the ribena, but last time I mixed orange juice and scnapps, they mixed into a brown junk, rather than seperating out :sad2:

Oh, and another veggie option is needed I feel! Here's a red onion and goats cheese tart........... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Oh, and another veggie option is needed I feel! Here's a red onion and goats cheese tart........... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Bob, any chance you could add some melon and parma ham to that huge platter?

I'm a bit picky and I'm feeling a bit left out because there's nothing on the table I like... It looks good though :thumbsup2

It's rather nice, yes. It would be nicer made with blueberry schnapps instead of the ribena, but last time I mixed orange juice and scnapps, they mixed into a brown junk, rather than seperating out :sad2:

The Ribena is very dense and heavy so it sinks easier....

.... I wouldn't know about the schnapps as I don't drink alcohol. I'll stick to my original cersion I think.... :goodvibes My mother says its nicer with a twist of vermouth though.... :rolleyes:

Bob xoxoxox

I'm a bit picky and I'm feeling a bit left out because there's nothing on the table I like... It looks good though :thumbsup2

Nothing you like out of all that lot -:scared1:

You're psychic! I was just bringing through my anti-pasti platter! Serrano, Parma Ham, Coppa, Proscutio, feta, olives.... I'll put a melon garnish on the side for you!

Bob xoxoxox

I'm glad this board is so friendly we can have a party. A while back I posted over on another DIS board..only to be shunned by the 'locals'.

Sad isn't it? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter