The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend wants to join the party... Now, I want no comments on the state of my bed - I've had an easy and lazy day today, so never got round to making it because I've spent a lot of today lying on it :rotfl:

web.jpg

Awww! He's talking to Small World and Diane!

Bob xoxoxox

A friend wants to join the party... Now, I want no comments on the state of my bed - I've had an easy and lazy day today, so never got round to making it because I've spent a lot of today lying on it :rotfl:

web.jpg
Hahaha!! Look how happy his face is reading the DIS!! I love it!!!

Mr Small World has just come home - can he have a drink and some food please

My friend was checking out the DIS, she's enjoying the party. Shame about the Alien trying to eat the computer though!

photo0017sk2.jpg

Mr Small World has just come home - can he have a drink and some food please

Certainly! It's my round! What would he like, and everyone else for that matter?? If there's nothing he'd like to eat I'll make him something else!

Bob xoxoxox

My Tigger day photos from the other thread!

2008_0906Tiggerifictiggerday0006.jpg

2008_0906Tiggerifictiggerday0017.jpg

2008_0906Tiggerifictiggerday0023.jpg

2008_0906Tiggerifictiggerday0029.jpg

2008_0906Tiggerifictiggerday0031.jpg

Bob xoxoxox

Well I'm going to have to love you and leave you. Enjoy the rest of the party, I hope I don't have a hangover tomorrow after all this drinking!
Off to watch the ice hockey again tomorrow night so not sure what time I'll be around - have fun!
Goodnight and thanks for a wonderful TIGGER party!

Well I'm going to have to love you and leave you. Enjoy the rest of the party, I hope I don't have a hangover tomorrow after all this drinking!
Off to watch the ice hockey again tomorrow night so not sure what time I'll be around - have fun!
Goodnight and thanks for a wonderful TIGGER party!

Goodnight Diane!!!

Bob xooxox

Night Diane....

Sorry to say this but i think you guys have gone do-lally....lol

Certainly! It's my round! What would he like, and everyone else for that matter?? If there's nothing he'd like to eat I'll make him something else!

Bob xoxoxox

He says can he have a glass of red wine please and he'll just tuck into the chocolate fountain. Hes gone into the other room tho to watch tele

Out of interest, how many people on here have iTunes (or more correctly, I want to know how many people have Quicktime installed)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter