The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I go I HAVE to comment on Bob's Tigger Day - what a wonderful collection you have there, I love your mugs - especially the one in the last two pictures. I have the one on the top right of your two first pictures - I love Tigger mugs!!

Well I'm going to have to love you and leave you. Enjoy the rest of the party, I hope I don't have a hangover tomorrow after all this drinking!
Off to watch the ice hockey again tomorrow night so not sure what time I'll be around - have fun!
Goodnight and thanks for a wonderful TIGGER party!

Goodnight Diane - we dont live that far from each other really so may even bump into you at some point. Are you going into Manchester to watch the ice hockey

Out of interest, how many people on here have iTunes (or more correctly, I want to know how many people have Quicktime installed)...

I have iTunes and Quicktime installed, don't like Quicktime though and don't think I use it for anything.

Out of interest, how many people on here have iTunes (or more correctly, I want to know how many people have Quicktime installed)...

I have Itunes..... Dunno about Quicktime though.

Bob xoxoxox

Goodnight Diane - we dont live that far from each other really so may even bump into you at some point. Are you going into Manchester to watch the ice hockey

Altrincham Ice Rink to watch Manchester Phoenix (it's about 15 minutes away from us on a good run), we've just become season ticket holders too.
I'd forgotten that you aren't far from me.

Before I go I HAVE to comment on Bob's Tigger Day - what a wonderful collection you have there, I love your mugs - especially the one in the last two pictures. I have the one on the top right of your two first pictures - I love Tigger mugs!!

The one in the last two pictures is from Woolworths! Robert bought me it as a present because he knows I have a thing for Tigger mugs!

The orange one?? Thats ace for drinking cappucino out of! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

The one in the last two pictures is from Woolworths! Robert bought me it as a present because he knows I have a thing for Tigger mugs!

The orange one?? Thats ace for drinking cappucino out of! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Yep the orange one - as for the one from Woolworths I'll have to look and see if they have them in our local store.

Altrincham Ice Rink to watch Manchester Phoenix (it's about 15 minutes away from us on a good run), we've just become season ticket holders too.
I'd forgotten that you aren't far from me.

We go to Dunham Massey quite a lot- not far from you

Right I really need to stop reading and go to bed.
Goodnight all (for real this time! Lols)

I have iTunes on my iMac (obviously) but this is my work laptop so nothing extra installed on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter