The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you be tagged if you have your own little writing under your name? Should I go back to DIS Veteran just in case?

Can you be tagged if you have your own little writing under your name? Should I go back to DIS Veteran just in case?

You could still be tagged with that there as long as theres not too much

Did anyone send the tag fairy an invite to the party?

I think you can be tagged anyway...........

..... I wouldn't hold your breath- The Tag Fairy doesn't seem to have been out much recently.... :sad2:

Bob xoxoxox

Torsie....Take That finished recording there new album on Thursday so it should be out in time for Christmas!! woooooooo!

You could still be tagged with that there as long as theres not too much

Did anyone send the tag fairy an invite to the party?

Nobody knows who the tag fairy is, so how can we invite them?

Personally, I think the tag fairy is like santa clause - they just know :rotfl:

He says can he have a glass of red wine please and he'll just tuck into the chocolate fountain. Hes gone into the other room tho to watch tele

Oops! Got distracted chatting! One red wine, and the chocolate fountain is ready whenever he wants!

Bob xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter