The *NEW* Grand Floridian Resort and Spa Frequently Asked Questions -Updated 08/12/02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi and Janet2K,

Thank you for your help with my question. It has taken me awhile to get back to y'all. I have been so busy lately. I will keep my request for a marina view room since this seems to be my best bet for getting a view of the castle. Maybe we will be able to get our request.

Janet, your report and pictures are wonderful. Those sweets in the lounge have me longing to be there. I know we will have fun. This will be my first time in the RPC. I have stayed in a garden view room before and enjoyed it very much.

I am looking most forward to listening to the orchestra while sipping on coffee and eating wonderful deserts.

Thank you both for your help.

Myra

First holy smokes when you can't Dis and you have questions. I was dying! Anyhow GF experts need your help. I called to make a ressie this weekend. (Boy do I miss that 800 number for Disney club members) All they had for an airline discount available at this time was a lagoon view for $250/night. Which buildings are Lagoon and is this a good view. I plan to call back for a better AP rate but wanted to make a deposit (while I had the $)! Thanks for your help!

Just to let everyone know: I am in the process of creating a new GF FAQ. It'll hopefully be up this weekend, if not, it should be up by the end of the month. :)

<center>Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Frequently Asked Questions

469GF_MAIN_PIC-med.JPG
</center>

Hey California dreaming, looking forward to your new faq, the first one was great! A quick question, in that beautiful picture of the GF you just posted, do you know what kind of rooms the two end rooms are that protrude out a bit to the left of the picture? Are they deluxe concierge rooms, and is that one balcony or two? Just curious, I have a deluxe concierge room booked for July, wondering if that would be one of the rooms. Thanks for all your great info.;)

At the far left is two deluxe concierge rooms, third & fourth floor, these rooms end in 19 & 20.

That photo will be the beginning photo for the new FAQ. I uploaded a couple room photos, pool photos, etc to include right in the FAQ.

California Dreamin...Can you help us with a room request??? Which Lodge Tower room should we request (which bldg.) if we want to be close to the theme pool, and reasonably close to the main bldg.? We've ruled out Big Pine Key b/c the lodge tower rooms are obstructed by the pool bar bldg. Would Boca Chica be a good choice, or what would your suggestion be? THANKS!!!!!!!!!

California Dreaming (or anyone else with GF RPC info. :) )...

I saw reference in this thread to concierge deluxe rooms , plan A and plan B. When your making a room request, is that how GF and CRO refer to them (as "plan A or plan B" rooms)???

THANKS!! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter