The new look....

Millie12591

DIS Veteran
As much as I love this new look, it's very hard on the eyes for those of us with eye issues and those over 50. The font is waaaay too small and the white background pretty much drowns out what is posted. :/ I hate to be a complainer, but that's a pretty big issue for those of us with eye issues.
If there was a way to change the back ground so we could see it better.
I realize it's just starting out and I love the new format, but that would be one thing that would be great if you can change it. :lovestruc

In the blue bar at the top of the screen, click your username, then PREFERENCES. You should be able to select a different style there.

Millie, it's all new to me, too!! We'll get this figured out. This software will be MUCH better than the platform we were on before. An upgrade was long overdue. Lots of users are complaining because they just don't like change, but this is a GOOD change!

Just gotta soldier through the learning curve. :)

I've gone through all the styles but none are great. They're all pretty hard on the eyes. here's hoping something less bright comes along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter