The "New" Off Kilter

omg, they are awesome! We saw them during the first Festival of the Arts and my DS (9 at the time), spontaneously, went up front, danced for everyone and got the crowd going. The band asked him to go on the road with them - so fun!
Great story!:)

I really enjoy their "high energy" shows.:)

I wonder what Limited Time means and if they will be there when we go in February! They sound great!

Oh nice! I loved Off Kilter back in college (big Great Big Sea fan), so I'll have to check these guys out next-next week!

Very cool. Thanks! Also, the "Delta Q" acapella group in Germany sounds interesting too. Just looked up some of their stuff on YouTube.

Hope they keep up the entertainment there. We just got back from our 12/31-1/11 trip and were very disappointed the Mill Stage was quiet the whole trip. Especially since we hadn't been there since Off Kilter left.
Seems like Disney doesn't realize how much people love outside live music in world showcase. Morocco, too, was quite after Sahara Beat left, so after that walking by that void sure made me miss Mo'Rockin.
Hope you all are are having a magical day. :goodvibes

Because Park Events Ops is located directly behind the Mill Stage, I walked by the stage several times each Epcot work day. I heard all of the groups that performed there on a regular basis since Off Kilter was fired and IMO Off Kilter is still the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter