The "Newest" Moms Hangout...

Wohooo!

I'll be an official member of my own thread in less than a week!

Remind me again of Jazz and Vinny's bday??

Hi girls! I'd love to join! :flower3:

Aiden was born on February 8th, and he is just the most amazing little guy!!

Subbing in ...I will be joining you all in about a month. Thanks for starting Patsy.

Ann

I'm so glad you started this! I looked around for the other one the last few days, but I guess it was half-hearted. I felt more at home on the mothers-to-be thread.

Katie had her 2 wk check up today. She gained 1 lb 4 oz and grew an inch and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At birth she was 7 lbs and 19 inches, now she is 8 lbs 4 oz and 20.5 inches! The child does love to eat:love: Everything else was perfect too. The dr. held her and talked to her for several minutes after he checked her out-it was so cute!

Oh, her birthday is May 14.

I'd like to join in since I was part of the Mom's to Be for so long...

Allison's Birthday is March 18th

I'd like to join in since I was part of the Mom's to Be for so long...

Allison's Birthday is March 18th

Love to have you!!! :goodvibes

Subbing in ...I will be joining you all in about a month. Thanks for starting Patsy.

Ann

I didn't want to wait until after Lucas gets here, who knows how much time I'll have and I thought if I already had a home things would be more comfy! Glad we're all getting settled in together again. :grouphug:

I felt more at home on the mothers-to-be thread.

I know what you mean, I couldn't imagine joining the thread that already exists. I really wanted something that was the ladies I was already familiar with and any newcomers who want are brave enough to jump in! Of course, it's less intimidating to join a thread on page 1 than page 100!! :scared1:

I'm glad I saw this thread...I have been peaking in on you guys since Caleb was born :goodvibes

Caleb 4/16/09

Ahhh!! I wondered what happened to you!!! How is Caleb doing??

HEY~ We'll be in Disney at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wohooo!

I'll be an official member of my own thread in less than a week!

Remind me again of Jazz and Vinny's bday??

Vinny was born on 3/4/09 and Jazz was born on 3/5/09.

December, I cant believe your baby is 2 weeks already. It seems like just yesterday she was born. Isnt it funny how fast they grow??

Hey everyone! Glad to see you started a new thread. I would like to join too. I am a wee bit early, Natalie is not set to show her cute face until the 27th of June. So in 4 weeks I will be a Mom!!!:banana:

Oh, so nice to "see" you all! Thank you, Lisa, for the link :goodvibes

Tessa had her 4 month appointment today ... and shots. Ouch. She was so :mad::headache::mad: Screaming so hard she wasn't even making noise!

Seems to be doing okay tonite, thank goodness.

I hope Luca has better luck this time around, Lisa!

So, todays weight was 13.8 ... no WONDER I get tired :)

Looking forward to some sleep soon...is anyone getting to sleep all night yet?

thanks for starting the thread...I have missed chatting w/ y'all.

Hey Kellie! Glad you made it!

Luca goes on the 9th for his 4-month. We will definitely be doing some Tylenol!:thumbsup2 I'm glad to hear that Tessa is doing better after her shots! I'm curious to see Luca's weight....I'm thinking we are at or almost at 16 lbs...my little porker!:lmao:

He keeps teasing me with sleeping all night. He'll do it for a week or a couple of days, then he'll start waking up 4 times a night again. :rotfl:Last night was a good night....hoping for at least one more.:goodvibes

Headed for bed for the night...I'm exhausted. Talk to you all soon!!!:goodvibes

I'm going to lurk over here and probably ask questions, but don't add me to the official list until Lily's here...don't wanna jinx anything. :teeth:

I'll be headed over here in roughly a month! Thanks Piecey for getting it up and running!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter