The offer is out...CSR here we come, or maybe not?!?

bee86

DIS Veteran
Hi all!!!

Long long time no post, but back again with the draw of free dining.

We stayed in CSR last year for 16 nights and really felt the pinch without free dining, it's just something we love.

So its April 18th and I hop on to book it and low and behold CSR is only showing tower room availability which is well out of my budget.

Does anyone know if they might release more rooms for the rest of the resort in the coming weeks or is that it?

Fingers and toes crossed because we love it there, if not it's looking like Beans on toast for the year and splurging on AKL which is coming in cheaper lol never thought I'd see the day! :D

Any help would be appreciated x :cutie:

Hi, I booked part of my split stay yesterday, and also found myself struggling to find rooms I could afford at our second hotel, Polynesian. There's only club level available for some reason and I'm not paying over £800 a night for something we don't want. I am going to call today and see if I can get any more information. Yesterday I was on hold for an hour only to be cut off (for a different reason). Booked first 8 nights at Port Orleans Riverside, so half way there, just Poly to go 🤞

I've stayed at CSR twice and loved it. I would go back in a heartbeat but we're trying to shake things up and stay at other resorts. I hope your rooms are made available too 🤞 May be worth a call to Disney to discuss or see if rooms are available on their system (just hoping and praying that's true).

Hi, I booked part of my split stay yesterday, and also found myself struggling to find rooms I could afford at our second hotel, Polynesian. There's only club level available for some reason and I'm not paying over £800 a night for something we don't want. I am going to call today and see if I can get any more information. Yesterday I was on hold for an hour only to be cut off (for a different reason). Booked first 8 nights at Port Orleans Riverside, so half way there, just Poly to go 🤞

I've stayed at CSR twice and loved it. I would go back in a heartbeat but we're trying to shake things up and stay at other resorts. I hope your rooms are made available too 🤞 May be worth a call to Disney to discuss or see if rooms are available on their system (just hoping and praying that's true).
Good luck getting the Poly! It is rarely discounted, right now, for US residents, most resorts are offering a 30% off discount and for the Poly it's only 10% and that is off the more expensive rooms, when dates are even available. And I don't believe Club rooms are included in the discount they are offering to UK guests - though like you said, why would you want a CL room if you are getting free dining. Hope you find something! Suggestion, maybe try the WL?

Good luck getting the Poly! It is rarely discounted, right now, for US residents, most resorts are offering a 30% off discount and for the Poly it's only 10% and that is off the more expensive rooms, when dates are even available. And I don't believe Club rooms are included in the discount they are offering to UK guests - though like you said, why would you want a CL room if you are getting free dining. Hope you find something! Suggestion, maybe try the WL?
I can't get the DDP with the Poly booking as they only give it on your booking with the park tickets attached, so it was always just a cash booking. The issue is the standard rooms have sold out. I rang Disney and they confirmed, as per their website, only club level water view available for our dates, way too expensive for something we would not take advantage of. Going to look into renting DVC points again for a Poly studio. We did it for years, but not post-COVID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter