The Official Big Brother 9 thread....spoilers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out my boss is on vacation all next week :woohoo: I'm going to be able to keep track of all the activites during the day and read all the nightly scoop too.

*bump* Is everyone ready for tonight??

Who isn't?!?! Woot woot. :)

Josh grew up in the same town i did and live now. I can't wait to see it with someone local in it. There is a big party tonight at a bar to support him and watch.

Oh that's cool. I'll watch out for him ;)

I'm psyched and ready for tonight! :happytv:

I wonder if since it's a "soulmates" thing, if they'll have Eric and Jessica on as special guests....

It's gonna be strange having BB in the winter though. At least maybe I won't feel guilty about how I should be outside doing something physical instead of watching TV...

Are Eric and Jessica still together?

It's just too cold here to be watching Big Brother....but I will still be watching !:happytv: I hope there will still be a summer version. BB is part of my summer activities now.

It's just too cold here to be watching Big Brother....but I will still be watching !:happytv: I hope there will still be a summer version. BB is part of my summer activities now.

Ours too especially since there is NEVER anything on in the summer!

Check out my weather.....

This is why I crave a WDW ticker....
Chicago.gif

Orlando.gif

I am seriously starting to lose my mind! I have been trapped in the house for two weeks due to illnesses, frigid temps and snow!

I could use a little mindless escape tonight!

Julie Chen was on our radio this am. She said that BB is also going to be on this summer. I was afraid they wouldn't so the summer season.

I'm getting excited. Hope it's better than last year.

I will watch American Idol for the first hour and then Tivo the rest and switch over to watch BB9! :thumbsup2

Julie Chen was on our radio this am. She said that BB is also going to be on this summer. I was afraid they wouldn't so the summer season.

Thank goodness!!!!

i was thinking we would all be in BB withdrawals!

Jo

PS...
DVR's all set, ready to go!

Jo

You all have to fill me in. Our show isn't scheduled to air until 2am due to college basketball.

For old times sake and those of you who remember this pic :)

43807Kristy_behind_computer_web_size_1_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter