The Official Big Brother 9 thread....spoilers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the thread title and added links. I LOVE spoilers and read the live feed updates daily.

Thanks Debbie.

I hate that the search feature is broken. I really did try to find an existing thread :)

Thanks Debbie.

I hate that the search feature is broken. I really did try to find an existing thread :)

I know...believe it or not I read somewhere to put it in your own search engine (ie. yahoo) with "disboards" and that's how I find stuff now.

Did I see you at another Big Brother thread where everyone liked your siggie pic (where your face was blocked) or was that someone else?

I am so happy it is back early this year but I hate the idea that my summer pleasure won't be around come July or will July bring us BB10?

Also, Showtime is doing "after dark".....Even more of a guilty pleasure than the 3x's a week CBS show...Oh Goodness....:)

MsA

I can't wait for Tuesday night! I've already looked at all the cast profiles online and picked out my favorites :lmao: Hopefully this season will be better than last year's, even though looking back on last year it wasn't as bad as I thought it was at the time. I actually kind of miss it! :rotfl: Either way, it won't be the same not being on in the summer. I LOVED sleeping late, lounging around all day, going out with my friends and then racing back to be home in time to watch the show, and then staying up all night to watch After Dark on Showtime :woohoo: :woohoo: Now the stress and hecticness of school is going to ruin my normal BB-watching routine! :lmao:

Did I see you at another Big Brother thread where everyone liked your siggie pic (where your face was blocked) or was that someone else?

LOL yup that was me. It was a photo taken last summer. I was sitting behind my laptop :)

Thanks Debbie.

A new thread needed to be started. The other one is too big & got locked. This one has to be restarted when it reaches 250 pages.

It's a little confusing right now since we have two 'official' BB9 threads. I keep hoping the other one will die but someone keeps finding it and then posts on it and bumps it up again.

Hopefully, this one will take off and the other will slowly disappear. Nothing personal though. ;)

It's a little confusing right now since we have two 'official' BB9 threads. I keep hoping the other one will die but someone keeps finding it and then posts on it and bumps it up again.

Hopefully, this one will take off and the other will slowly disappear. Nothing personal though. ;)

I just saw that, I posted a link on the other thread to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter