The Official DIS Oscars LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet & QUEEN to open the Oscars!

Did anyone else know that Rami did not sing the songs in the movie....I didn't...I just saw a special that showed the singer who did much of the singing and he only gets a credit of something like additional vocals.

Rami can't really sing. He said he won't even do Karaoke. Most of the singing was dubbed with Freddie Mercury's real singing. Brian May, the guitarist, saved EVERY bit of footage they ever recorded, in case they would need it later. AND Queen has kept the rights to all their song catalog. :thumbsup2

Mark Martell filled in the parts where it wasn't full singing and Rami or Freddie recordings couldn't do it.

That being said, I remember watching Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon in "Walk the Line." The movie about Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash. I was extremely disappointed to watch a movie about real people and not hear the actual singing by them. I STILL have no idea what June Carter Cash sounds like. :sad2: I PREFER to hear the real singing of the actual artist the movie is about, not the actors' recreating them. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion here. Charlize Theron was my favorite dress so far. Regina King is runner up.

I saw all but two of the best movie noms. I didn't see Black Panther or The Favorite. I didn't really like Roma or Vice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter