The Official DIS Oscars LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet & QUEEN to open the Oscars!

I want to see the bottom of Michelle Yeoh's dress. It looks interesting.

Just tuned in - was surprised that the red carpet coverage started at 2:30 here on ABC! I had to walk my dog but am now tuned in!! I like Octavia Spencer's dress. Not too fond of the orchid that Adam Lambert is sporting but it is unique.

Melissa McCarthy! I love her! Wish her pants were a dress though and I'd lose the cape...

Ok so what is Ryan Seacrest wearing? I am not a fan...

I love Octavia Spencer's blue dress

I've seen two red ruffled dresses, maybe that's the theme this year? Red ruffles?

Just tuned in - was surprised that the red carpet coverage started at 2:30 here on ABC!

Was it live coverage? Or did they just show clips of the films? The channel guide description was vague. :confused: It didn't seem live, or I would have included it in the scheduled start times.

So...Octavia Spence and Melissa Mc are both on the plus size.

Why does Octavia always seem to get it right....whilst Melissa Mc just looks like she's wearing yet another sack?

(Am I being too harsh?)

Octavia looks amazing.

That is a slit on Regina King’s dress! Hope she doesn’t step to wide or cross her legs the wrong way. She looks great though.

Ooh. That white is amazing on Regina. I'm not usually a fan of pleats but that's so flattering on her.

Was it live coverage? Or did they just show clips of the films? The channel guide description was vague. :confused: It didn't seem live, or I would have included it in the scheduled start times.

Mine shows it’s a pre-pre show, with the live carpet starting at 3:30 (PST). Although E! did mention stars were arriving earlier than usual, so they probably have celebrities in their preshow.

Is the red carpet audience in the bleachers usually sitting so quietly? I always thought those seats were filled with screaming fans but everyone looks so bored and quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter