The Official GLEE thread

Last night's episode was so funny, I lmao throughout Tina's dream. The best was Santana as Artie! :lmao: She is the best actress of the bunch imo.

I thought Finn did a great Kurt!

Maybe it was the Catholic school upbringing but NO WAY could our school have done Paradise By the Dashboard Light...they did a great job

Loved last night's episode. Tina's dream was hilarious. Finn and Puck as Kurt and Blaine was the best thing ever.

I was not surprised when they won Nationals, although Vocal Adrenaline was very good.

My favorite songs of the night were "Mean" and "We are the Champions"

I loved Mean, probably one of my favorites all season!!! Paradise was great, but oh so inappropriate for a high school choir!!! Sure was fun though.

Have you heard Glee is moving to 9PM Thursdays this fall?

The show will feature a show within a show following the Finn/Rachael/Kurt NY adventures.

Here's the article from TV guide online.

I really liked the episode as well. Puck had me tearing up a bit! I was a little worried at first that they were not going to have them win at Nationals. Vocal Adrenaline were really good and definately out danced them.

Can't wait for next week!
My reason why ND beat VA...

ND featured more singers. Granted, Rachel & Finn were the "stars", but there were performances (even if only a line or two) by:
Mercedes
Kurt
Quinn & Tina
Blaine
Santana

With the exception of Eunique, all the VA singers were simply background.

I do think Paradise was the first Glee song where I could tell when they edited. :rolleyes1

Have you heard Glee is moving to 9PM Thursdays this fall?

The show will feature a show within a show following the Finn/Rachael/Kurt NY adventures.

Here's the article from TV guide online.

SJP is going to guest star! Love her. I'm happy they're going to keep up with Rachel, Kurt, and Finn's lives? What about the others? I'll miss Puck - unless he doesn't graduate which in that case, he'll still be around next season!

It seems like they're setting Tina up to take over as the main character for next season. IDK how I feel about that. I like Tina but she's no Rachel!

Okay fes up, who cried? I know I did, multiple times! I'm so glad that for each sad moment a funny one followed. I was bawling as soon as Mr. Schue started singing "Forever Young", thank goodness for Burt's rendition of "Single Ladies". He's such an awesome character, I'm glad that Kurt is staying so we'll hopefully see more of Burt. Oh the music tonight was wonderful! I wish they'd do more Beatles songs :love: Ah I can't wait till fall!

I cried! I was ok until the Rachel thing at the end, then I lost it. I have to say, again, I LOVE Burt Hummel!! He is priceless!

Burt Hummel doing "Single Ladies" was the funniest/most touching moment. It really shows how much he loves Kurt.

I cried a ton during this episode. I was happy with how things ended and am interested to see what happens next season.

I didn't boo,hoo. lol But I did like it. It was an odd graduation. Lots of singing which I liked. LOVED the single ladies number... hilarious! I'm glad they didn't make it out to be a perfect ending for everyone and Brittany....what can I say. LOL "Well, I can be senior class president for 2 years in a row". Not sure how she made it to a senior with a 0.0 gpa.

I was okay until the Sue/Quinn scene..that's what got me crying, which says something, because I don't like Sue OR Quinn..LOL. I thought it was a great finale..admittedly I saw the Finn enlisting thing coming, but I still felt like reaching through the screen and strangling him when he told Rachel and broke things off. Like a pp, I can't see Tina carrying the show next season, will be interesting to see what happens. Also agree that Burt's scene was awesome, hopefully we'll see more of him next season.

Burt Hummel doing "Single Ladies" was the funniest/most touching moment. It really shows how much he loves Kurt.

I cried a ton during this episode. I was happy with how things ended and am interested to see what happens next season.

Our graduate piped up with, "OMG, that's the coolest thing ever, what a neat gift." For some reason when DH said he could do that -- "I don't want that!" :confused3

FYI, just got on hulu to watch last nights episode (the luxuries of having my own office with a closed door !) and I saw The Glee Project debuted season 2 last night. Not sure if anyone watched it last year.

FYI, just got on hulu to watch last nights episode (the luxuries of having my own office with a closed door !) and I saw The Glee Project debuted season 2 last night. Not sure if anyone watched it last year.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought I had seen something about premiering next week.

Oh well, hopefully they'll do what they did last season and re-run it into the ground so we will be able to catch up. I'll have to make sure the DVR is set for the series again, too.

The season finale depressed me! After all the teary goodbye songs, I thought Rachel & Finn would get their happy ending. I did NOT see that coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter