**~~***The Official June 2017 Thread***~~**

We've have done the split drive and into a park and that day was just exhausting! When now leave early AM and resort/DS afternoon/evening. We come from Alabama so just a little longer drive than you but definitely prefer the change!
So glad to hear. I really feel good about this plan. :)

I love being amongst early planners like myself! Hahaha We are booked June 2 - 12 at AKV! Staying on DVC points and was so happy to be able to grab Club Level for our entire trip! So excited!

Bought our 7 day hoppers from parksavers on Saturday. I saved almost $80 a ticket. Got the codes yesterday and linked them to MDE immediately. Yay!

I have a dumb question to ask...how do I add a banner or countdown ticker to my profile? I think something like that might help me feel like our trip is maybe not SO far away. I'm a relatively new DISboard person, and I wasn't sure which thread to check to see how to do this. Any advice anyone might have would be awesome! TIA!

I have a dumb question to ask...how do I add a banner or countdown ticker to my profile? I think something like that might help me feel like our trip is maybe not SO far away. I'm a relatively new DISboard person, and I wasn't sure which thread to check to see how to do this. Any advice anyone might have would be awesome! TIA!
I think there are several places to get one but I got mine from DIStickers.com

I'm in! Just booked our 1st WDW trip! We go to Disneyland fairly often, so this will be a whole new experience. Can. Not. Wait.

We're staying at Pop from June 16 - 25, 2017. Our 180 day mark will be our 1st day of our annual Disneyland holiday trip. Woohoo!!!!

June 3 -10 here. We have 10 people staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. Stayed there in April 2015 also and loved it!

We're both June and July. We're June 28 to July 16. Fingers crossed. We're planning a huge computer system roll out at work for July 5th. I'm part of the leadership team, so if it stays on target, we'll have to change dates. We're going no matter what, but may have to push it back a week or so. Staying off property, as always.

Just booked our arrival flights! So it's official! Woohoo! Now I just need to find an equally good deal on our flight back!

Add me! Nothing definitely booked yet, but it looks like probably 17-25 June offsite. Haven't visited WDW since 2009, and it'll be my boys' first visit (but they do have a DL visit under their belts). So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter