• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***The Official March 2016 Thread!***

We haven't booked our flights yet. They want $1100 for 2 adults & a child from Richmond, Virginia and that's too rich for my blood! We're planning on driving unless the price goes down to around $700 - $800. Plus if we drive, we can easily add in a few days at Universal! :yay:

I don't blame you it's crazy what they're charging. Here's hoping for a price drop at least you have a good back up.

Hi all! I've booked March 9-15 at POR, flights are booked so we are a definite. The only thing is that I keep debating whether to split the stay and do the last 3 nights at the Yacht Club. It would be $600 more. I'd love try out an Epcot resort and my boys would LOVE the pool, but $600 is a lot.

So excited here! DH and I just booked a short trip from March 3-6 and staying at POFQ. We haven't been to WDW without kids since our honeymoon. Our last trip was in 2014, and I know some things have changed. I'm looking forward to hearing about everyone's plans.

We'll be doing a nine day trip this year from 2/27-3/6. We've never been to Disney outside of September/October.

Just popping in to say I booked! March 10-13 at the YC for a quick birthday trip! My trips are usually a week or more, so this will be a totally new experience for me and I'm really excited!

We'll be doing a nine day trip this year from 2/27-3/6. We've never been to Disney outside of September/October.

You will love the weather in March. We went last March for the first time and I loved it. The biggest difference for me was much less humidity. It was warm in the 80's every day with a couple days in the low 90's but not the surface of the sun hot :sunny: :faint: like it is in the summer months and Sept/Oct with the high humidity.

Joining the March party!! We just booked March 14-20 at the Poly! So excited to be going back to our happy place for the first time in almost 4 years. And I'm posting on here so I could see my brand-new ticker!!

This will be our first visit in March (I think I went a few times as a kid), but our second Flower and Garden Fest. In fact, I didn't even realize it would be F&G until I started reading this thread. I'm a little intimidated by all the recent changes, especially the new FP system, and am feeling a little overwhelmed with planning this time. We usually book 8-9 months out and stay a little longer, so I feel like I have to work harder to pack in what we want to do. We usually get all of our ADRs at the times we want. This time, I was able to get the restaurants we want, but not always the best times. I'm not complaining, mind you!!:hippie:

I"m actually very excited about march this year!!!! If everything goes well on my feb trip, I"ll be moving to the orlando area arriving 3/26. I do plan to be in and out of WDW and Universal the first week as a thank you gift for family and friends that are helping with the move including easter where we'll do our easter dinner!!!

Last edited:
Our March flights on Jet Blue? I thought it was outrageous that they wanted to charge $1100 for 2 adults & 1 child from Virginia?

Just checked again and now it's almost $1400! :crazy2:

Can you say "ROAD TRIP!"?!

We're definitely driving now!

I haven't booked my flights yet, I'm hoping they come down, but if they don't I may have to re-book for another time. Those spring break flights are high! And I may move my resort ressie from POFQ to the POLY.

Hi everyone! I'm joining in! Me and the rest of my group will be at Disney March 13-18! I've been to disney plenty of times, but this is my first trip as an 'adult':rotfl2:I made a PTR and would love for any suggestions if you guys want to follow along!

Our March flights on Jet Blue? I thought it was outrageous that they wanted to charge $1100 for 2 adults & 1 child from Virginia?

Southwest still has flights for a family of three for 803 total if you wanted to fly instead of drive.....

I agree it ridiculous what they are charging. I keep checking but so far no luck. I'm still hoping they will drop some when it get's closer to 90 days out.

You will love the weather in March. We went last March for the first time and I loved it. The biggest difference for me was much less humidity. It was warm in the 80's every day with a couple days in the low 90's but not the surface of the sun hot :sunny: :faint: like it is in the summer months and Sept/Oct with the high humidity.

We're excited. We loved Epcot's Food and Wine Fest and we'll be down for the start of the Flower Festival. This trip completes our stays at all four value resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter