The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Unfortunately i won't be able to make it I'm gonna be up in Atlanta for my friend's wedding/bachelor party... seems like all my friends are startin' to get married now lol

what ??!!! You will not be there.... tsk..tsk..tsk... :rolleyes1

It's nice to see people chatting on this thread. :)

Are any of you close to WDW? If so, would you be interested in participating in the singles/solos party I am attempting to schedule on Sunday, December 5th?

Are any of you in the Pacific Northwest area of the United States?

ANYONE HAVE ANY LOVE CONNECTIONS YET!!!! ;)

----------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

Are any of you close to WDW? If so, would you be interested in participating in the singles/solos party I am attempting to schedule on Sunday, December 5th?

Hi OregonGirl:wave2: yeah i live about 15 minutes from the Mouse and would definitely be interested in participating in a singls/solos party. Also, December 5th is plenty of time to figure something out so count me in:hippie:

I wish :( I'm in Iowa so that sucks not to get to go to those sort of things :sad1:

I think I'm just going to miss it. :sad2:

I haven't figured out when in the first half of December that I'm planning to be there or how long I can stay. Bu I will try my darnest.:goodvibes

I'm in the area and could possibly make it depending on how my schedule shapes up.

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

sorry OG will be missing it by a day!

Long weekend? Uhhhh, wuzzat? :confused3 Some of us have to work on holidays. :sad2:

:p:p:p

:wave2: throwing my crown in the ring....it would be ironic if i met someone on here instead of one of the half dozen dating sites i have tried.

Name: tiffany

body: brown eyes, brown hair, 5'8", slender

job: high end retail (yes that means i work weekends most of the time...and :eek: holidays! im ok with it so i just need to find a guy that is)

hobbies: umm dis and disney in the last year :earsboy:, recently running although i still prefer dance :banana::banana: , reading lots of magazines, gardening, cooking, beach :beach:

what else.....i have been told by guys i am wayyy normal, i lack that crazy girl gene apprently, so guys find it highly appealing that i will never key their car or stalk them . i have lots of pictures but i can not for the life of me figure out how to get a pic small enough to use it as an avatar so none are on the site (but i do have facebook). dating basics that are listed on actual dating sites- single, never married, looking for marriage, wants children, and am catholic. not interested in those that are married or unsure if they want marriage or those that like to play the word game with relationships...like casually dating on a serious basis instead of boyfriend.

any questions ask...feel free to also pawn off your single guy friends on me for all the ladies on the board.

ahh what the hell

First Name: stacie

Sex: f

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: lol pooh sized

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: the greatest dog ever

Favorite activities: reading

Favorite movie: braveheart favorite disney movie the little mermaid

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): flounder

A little bit about yourself: well i love sports love my red sox and patriots i love to read i'm a HUGE harry potter fan i have two harry potter tattoos and of course i love disney and spend every waking moment trying to figure out a way to get back there winning the lottery hasn't paid off yet maybe someday...

A little bit about your ideal match: i would like a guy who likes sports as much as i do preferably a sox and pats fan of course likes disney and wants to go as much as possible a harry potter fan wouldnt hurt either but most importantly someone who makes me laugh and accepts me for the tomboy i am lol i know wishful thinking

Do you have any pets: Two dogs

Favorite activities: Watching Airplanes,Taking trips to Florida ( my future home)

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

First Name: George

Sex: m

Hair/Eye Color: brown/green

Body Type: In pretty decent shape...not round lol

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: one awesome dog

Favorite activities: sports, beach, hanging out.

Favorite movie: Jaws

Favorite Disney movie:Lion King

Favorite color(s): blue and red

Favorite Disney character(s): Pumbaa

I'll be in Disney this summer! Marking over 20 times in my life. Hoping one day to share it with someone special. Not for nothing, but I tried sending you a PM Tiffany and it kicked it back. I'd like to talk if you're up for it some time
:-)

ahh what the hell

First Name: stacie

Sex: f

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: lol pooh sized

Do you have any pets: the greatest dog ever

Favorite activities: reading

Favorite movie: braveheart favorite disney movie the little mermaid

Favorite Disney character(s): flounder

A little bit about yourself: well i love sports love my red sox and patriots i love to read i'm a HUGE harry potter fan i have two harry potter tattoos and of course i love disney and spend every waking moment trying to figure out a way to get back there winning the lottery hasn't paid off yet maybe someday...

A little bit about your ideal match: i would like a guy who likes sports as much as i do preferably a sox and pats fan of course likes disney and wants to go as much as possible a harry potter fan wouldnt hurt either but most importantly someone who makes me laugh and accepts me for the tomboy i am lol i know wishful thinking

:welcome:

First Name: George

Sex: m

Hair/Eye Color: brown/green

Body Type: In pretty decent shape...not round lol

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: one awesome dog

Favorite activities: sports, beach, hanging out.

Favorite movie: Jaws

Favorite Disney movie:Lion King

Favorite color(s): blue and red

Favorite Disney character(s): Pumbaa

I'll be in Disney this summer! Marking over 20 times in my life. Hoping one day to share it with someone special. Not for nothing, but I tried sending you a PM Tiffany and it kicked it back. I'd like to talk if you're up for it some time
:-)

:welcome: Look up ^^^ she is 29 yah know :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Awesome!!! I used to work in Wynnwood!!! Which side of Philadelphia are you ???
Bump :stitch:

How's everyone doing? :goodvibes

hey CJSG... its Friday!!! woohoooo thank God!:goodvibes

Can I play?

First Name: Randy (so why Tawasdave?..long story)

Sex:M

Hair/Eye Color:Brown...but hair seems to be gettin a bit gray..no idea why

Body Type:Stocky

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Occupation: well lets see...run the family business, retired CPA, Captain of Fire Department and a Medical First Responder

Do you have any kids:Son 21 and daughter 18...pretty much on their own

Do you have any pets:One very stupid cat

Favorite activities:Going to WDW...golf...landscaping..gardening..surfing net...arts and craft shows

Favorite movie:Gosh..so many...most any with Harrison Ford in them, Animal House, Star Trek Movies

Favorite color(s):No idea

Favorite Disney character(s):TIGGER IS DA BOMB!!!

A little bit about yourself: I live by the rule I may be getting older but I refuse to grow up...love going to WDW...last few years at least a couple times a year...have even written a guide to the parks...lol..I would say my sense of humor is my best attribute and you will never find anyone more loyal.

A little bit about your ideal match:She has to be a kid in a grownups body..love Disney of course..financially secure...not needing to talk online or on phone every single night...low maintenace...and ready to have fun...

Lizard.jpg

MoiFire-1.jpg

Figured I would join the fray...

First Name: Kathy

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue-grey

Body Type:somewhat pooh-sized

Occupation: Official title is Technical Consultant but really I'm an email and Blackberry administrator

Do you have any kids: does a dog count ;)

Do you have any pets: one very spoiled dog named Jasper

Favorite activities:Going to WDW (or DCL or DL), reading, listening to country music & bowling

Favorite movie: Sherlock Holmes

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s):Chip & Dale

A little bit about yourself: I love to travel to "the World" (or DL or DCL) whenever possible. I also enjoy sports - watching college basketball. I partake in Bowling. Reading is another favorite pastime as well as listening to country music and attending concerts.

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for a man that enjoys Disney almost as much as me or at least enjoys it a little bit. Someone who will overlook my craziness regarding Disney and will enjoy being a kid for a little while. Also someone to enjoy the adult side of life. Just someone to chat with

First Name: Staci

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type:Average

Do you have any kids: Boy 9, Girl 7

Do you have any pets: 2 Cats, 2 Dogs

Favorite activities: Disney (of course), camping, anything outdoors, swimming, scuba, anything at the local park, movies, cooking...

Favorite movie: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory (yeah, it's true..)

Favorite color(s): Teal

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: sports - I love to travel and try new things. Very active and wouldn't have it any other way. Love spending time with my kids as well as friends and family...

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone who attracts me mentally and physically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter