The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Heather

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: Italian/German

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: cat

Favorite activities: Disney, TV, shopping, house

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle

A little bit about yourself:
I am a proud Pittsburgh native. I love the area and sense of pride that I feel it has. I travel to WDW several times per year. I bought a house last year and have been enjoying making it a home. I have a job that can be very stressful at times, but also has good parts to it.

A little bit about your ideal match:
It would be great to meet someone that shares my love of Disney. Someone that lives in my area. Someone that enjoys musicals, professional sporting events or just relaxing at home. I also would like someone that is ambitious in their career and is established.

First Name: Michael

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Stocky (former football player)

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: golf, sports

Favorite movie: Too many - comedy, action

Favorite color(s): dark green

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Goofy

A little bit about yourself: Love sports, love taking vacations to WDW. I would love to live in Florida if I could, so hopefully I can do that in a few years. Like to hang out with family and friends, like to be outside.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can be honest, trustworthy, take interest in my hobbies (and likewise with me)

Dont really know what will come out of this, but hopefully get to talk to/meet some new people.

19736_215789811055_501191055_3512525_5897306_n.jpg

Gotta have my Kaki Gori when in EPCOT :banana:

19236_238677706055_501191055_3635168_2519507_n.jpg

Mom and I - Day after Xmas 09, MK (obviously)

Well I know this might be a stretch being from Canada but here goes nothing. lol :goodvibes

First Name: Stephanie

Hair/Eye Color: blonde/brown

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: Scottish/English mostly

Occupation: just graduated social services. Hope to soon be Child Youth Worker in Educational system. :goodvibes

Do you have any kids: Yes - one son 14 years

Do you have any pets: Sylvester the cat

Favorite activities: Disney, reality TV, bbq, hanging out with friends, beach, cottage

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am a positive and outgoing person, like to laugh and have fun. I can laugh at myself. Family and friends are extremely important to me. I am in a good place in my life, just wanting to find someone compatible to share with. Must love Disney, that's why I am here.

A little bit about your ideal match:

Like being outdoors in the summer, I hate the winters here. Must love the mouse, obviously. Just looking for someone with a strong sense of themself, as I am pretty self aware and am looking for someoneto share the good times and the bad.
Must know how to have a good time and relax as I am pretty laid back and easy going. :)

First Name: Danielle

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: more to love

Ethnicity: Hispanic/German

Occupation: I Have a degree in Communication but i am working as a document controller for an engineering company.

Do you have any kids: Yes - no

Do you have any pets: 2 westies Fred & Ginger

Favorite activities: Anything Disney, Movies, Music, Theater, Arts & Crafts
Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Stich, Figment, chip& Dale, Nemo, Squirt

A little bit about yourself: I was born in Denver but grew up in Birmingham Alabama ( what I call home), I am what you call a level 5 haha and I am always planning my next trip to the world. One of my life goals is to visit every Disney park in the world!! I graduated from Boise State University in 2007 and love BSU football!!!! I love going to art festivals and events. Family is the one most important thing in my life and I love being with them.

ideal match:Some one who loves Disney as much as I do if not more ( hints why I am posting this ;) ) and who loves dogs!!! I am looking for someone who will love me for me and someone who I can have fun with!

First Name: Jessica but you can call me Jess

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Brown

Body Type: Average/Curvy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: Currently retail management, but going back to school next semester.

Do you have any kids: No but want some one day.

Do you have any pets: 1 cat but would love a dog someday

Favorite activities: Hanging out with my friends, seeing movies, shopping, I do enjoy a good book, watching baseball or football, chilling on the beach (but only for a few more weeks), going to hikes, and of course anything in Disneyworld!

Favorite movie: I have many favorites but if I was going to narrow it down to 3 they would be Sex and the City (#1), Pirates of the Caribbean, The Notebook

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I'm getting ready to go back to school to finish my degree and Im really excited about that. I love going to concerts and shows. I'll try anything once and don't want to live my life with any regrets. My family and friends are the most amazing people in my life and I am so grateful for them. There are so many places in the world I want to go and I hope I get to see them all!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone with a sense of humor, genuine, and motivated. I'm really just looking for someone who I enjoy spending time with and appreciates the things that I do, like disney!

thought I would pimp this out, just in case!

There's a NYC Disney meet planned for June 26th in Bryant Park.

There will be Vinylmation trading as well. Info in sig below - come on out, we'll love to see as many people as we can! :goodvibes

I see there are tons of NY/NJ/tri-state people on here. It would be nice to commiserate in realtime. :thumbsup2

Maybe get back together when the Disney store opens in Times Square in the Fall?? :idea:

I'm pretty sure that I will be back down in WDw for mid-October for F&W Festival and again for early-mid December for Christmas festivities!!!!

I'm like this :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

First Name: Jessica but you can call me Jess

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Brown

Body Type: Average/Curvy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: Currently retail management, but going back to school next semester.

Do you have any kids: No but want some one day.

Do you have any pets: 1 cat but would love a dog someday

Favorite activities: Hanging out with my friends, seeing movies, shopping, I do enjoy a good book, watching baseball or football, chilling on the beach (but only for a few more weeks), going to hikes, and of course anything in Disneyworld!

Favorite movie: I have many favorites but if I was going to narrow it down to 3 they would be Sex and the City (#1), Pirates of the Caribbean, The Notebook

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I'm getting ready to go back to school to finish my degree and Im really excited about that. I love going to concerts and shows. I'll try anything once and don't want to live my life with any regrets. My family and friends are the most amazing people in my life and I am so grateful for them. There are so many places in the world I want to go and I hope I get to see them all!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone with a sense of humor, genuine, and motivated. I'm really just looking for someone who I enjoy spending time with and appreciates the things that I do, like disney!

hey there. check your PM.

Adam and Jessica!

Do I smell the beginnings of a DisBoards love connection? ;)

:grouphug:

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

I at WDW 12/1-12/5 (I think those are the dates, but may be a few days longer). I did the TSM event last year and it was awesome!!!!

Heather! Hi! I'll be there December 2-11! :goodvibes

:hug::hug::hug:
how r u woman ??!!

DFD! Good, but bummed we're missing each other by just a few days. :hug:

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

So...joined okcupid and had two god awful dates with two different guys...

Although there is a fella I've known for a little bit...and sparks are kinda startin to fly ;) Keep your fingers crossed for me!! *lol*

I'm pretty sure that I will be back down in WDw for mid-October for F&W Festival and again for early-mid December for Christmas festivities!!!!

I'm like this :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

well u better make sure to come back and tell us when... there's a group of peeps from 18th to 29th of Oct :)

Adam and Jessica!

Do I smell the beginnings of a DisBoards love connection? ;)

:grouphug:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

party: party: party:

DFD! Good, but bummed we're missing each other by just a few days. :hug:

:(

Ok not sure how to post a pic. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Stephanie
Stephanie, you need to upload the picture (think small, like 480x640 pixels max @72dpi resolution) to any web host. Places like http://www.flickr.com/ or http://www.tumblr.com/ are free. If you have a friend with a website, they can host it. If you have a facebook photo, right click on it and select view image. The URL from that can be used. Once you get a photo loaded somewhere, the little icon of a mountain with a sun (moon?) behind it in the post window of this forum will give you a place to paste the URL of its location, and you're done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter