• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official T-Rex Cafe Thread!

Anyone know when lunch hour ends, and then dinner begins?

I can't find the times online, but noticed when looking at the menus that there is no difference in either menu or price between lunch and dinner.

Kerlynne,
I'm quite certain T-Rex has continuous service from opening to closing at night.
I've posted a review of T-Rex on my flog. You can find the address in my profile.
Scott

FloridaNovember08-005.jpg

Uhhhhh, would this be prehistoric yellow snow? (Never eat the yellow snow.)

DS4 3 days away from being 5 while there, is going to love this place!! We are in the Washington DC suburbs (okay we live in MD I just wanted to sound cool :lmao:) and we go to the smithsonian he loves seeing the bones and stuff, that place is like a living musuem, i'm going to have to drag him out of there only to go to the build a dino store and then i'm going to have to drag him out of the store--maybe I should invest in a child leash :rotfl:

I am so glad this thread got 'bumped'. I hadn't seen it and there are some fantastic pictures here. We have a 6 year old and 8 year old boy in our party in October and they will absolutely love this place, I am sure of it.

As far as I understand it, they are now taking reservations - can anyone confirm or deny?

I had asked on several threads for pictures of the T-Rex nachos and never saw any. I am so glad this thread got bumped up... I never saw this!! Thanks for the pix!!

I am so glad this thread got 'bumped'. I hadn't seen it and there are some fantastic pictures here. We have a 6 year old and 8 year old boy in our party in October and they will absolutely love this place, I am sure of it.

As far as I understand it, they are now taking reservations - can anyone confirm or deny?

Yes, they are. I made my reservations today. My 3.5 year old is so excited to eat there!! call (407) 828-TREX (8739) to make reservations up to 90 days prior to your visit.

Yes, they are. I made my reservations today. My 3.5 year old is so excited to eat there!! call (407) 828-TREX (8739) to make reservations up to 90 days prior to your visit.

When I called, they said you could make ressies for up to 6 months before your visit.

Yay, we can make reserviations now! Does anyone know if they are on the DDP yet, or have plans to be in the near future???

Yay, we can make reserviations now! Does anyone know if they are on the DDP yet, or have plans to be in the near future???

They are not on the Regular or Deluxe DDP, and there hasn't been mention of any plans of them being added. They are, however, on the Premium and Platinum plans (as is Rainforest)

Just made our reservation for our trip! So excited! My son is gonna LOVE it. And I also think this might get him use to these dinos a little at a time so the ride Dinosaur isn't so scary (i realize it still might scare the stuffin out of him).

When I called, they said you could make ressies for up to 6 months before your visit.

Was told 6mths also. Just made ressies for Sept 28! Woohoo! :thumbsup2 My DS will be one when we go. LOL Hope he won't be afraid! Or my DD4 for that matter!

Anyone know if the Rainforest Cafe gift card you get at Mypoints.com can be used at T-Rex?

I was wondering...we have the rainforest/landrys membership card,,,can this be used in t rex cafe? I noticed landrys own it. Has anyone asked?

I thought I saw the TRex menu including the prices somewhere on here...can someone please direct me to the post???? Thanks!

If only it was part of the DDP! I think this would be perfect for our arrival day. My DGS7 will love this! Guess we'll do it anyways.:goodvibes

Just called and couldn't get reservations for 6:30 on the 19th of June. Does anyone know how long the wait is for a walk up??? It sounds like they save most of their tables for walk up business. Has anyone gone to T-rex on a friday night as a walk up what was the wait?? thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter